Fastest Street Car In Columbus?

Main3s

SRSLY!? Come on... you gotta be in the 11's and you go to track days so you’re not trying to keep what you run a secret… say it aint so. :(

You asked who has the fastest street car so I have nothing to offer. If I had an 8 second car I would chime in, but I dont.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
You asked who has the fastest street car so I have nothing to offer. If I had an 8 second car I would chime in, but I dont.

remember..anything that run's 8 or faster is not a street car..no matter how streetable it is :rolleyes:

Guest Removed
What about a car with a roll bar, cutouts, and a cam that said not for street use on the box?

what about a car that almost every part on it says not for street use, but yet its still street legal? and see's more street time then track time?:confused:

Why can't a 7-8 or even 6 second car be a street car? So you are telling me a buggati or some other exotic car isn't a street car because it has a lot of power and strictly designed to go fast and not much else?

show me an exotic that runs 7's, 8's, or even 9's consistently, and can be driven anywhere without breaking down. its a fine line between what's considered a street car, and a race car that can be driven on the street at times. you don't need a/c, power anything, cruise control, radio, or any creature comforts in a street car. but if it stalls every time it slows to a stop, overheats at stoplights, runs open headers, and is fully tubbed with giant slicks on it, then its not a street car---period.

Guest Removed
show me an exotic that runs 7's, 8's, or even 9's consistently, and can be driven anywhere without breaking down. its a fine line between what's considered a street car, and a race car that can be driven on the street at times. you don't need a/c, power anything, cruise control, radio, or any creature comforts in a street car. but if it stalls every time it slows to a stop, overheats at stoplights, runs open headers, and is fully tubbed with giant slicks on it, then its not a street car---period.

mine dont stall, dont over heat no more, has mufflers and is not fully tubbed..so i am still a street car :D

Agreed in bold, not a street car. Tire size doesn't make a difference to me. I for one hate big tire cars, but some people dig the pro street style.

So any pos car that stalls constantly, has a hole in the muffler, overheats due to a leaking radiator, and is running on bald tires is not a street car??? I'll let the people that ride around with battery chargers and coolant in their trunks know that they dont have real street cars :D

So any pos car that stalls constantly, has a hole in the muffler, overheats due to a leaking radiator, and is running on bald tires is not a street car??? I'll let the people that ride around with battery chargers and coolant in their trunks know that they dont have real street cars :D

ironically, you're very correct. those cars are not cars that should be on the street--they belong in a car crusher.

ironically, you're very correct. those cars are not cars that should be on the street--they belong in a car crusher.

But at the same time the police officers allow them to be driven on the road without any issues. Heres what I'm getting at.. Our opinions mean nothing in the real world. Its the people that pull you over and give you citations that determine what is and is not a street car. We can argue points all day long but if I can take my car and drive by 300 cops without being warned or given a single ticket then I have a street car.

But at the same time the police officers allow them to be driven on the road without any issues. Heres what I'm getting at.. Our opinions mean nothing in the real world. Its the people that pull you over and give you citations that determine what is and is not a street car. We can argue points all day long but if I can take my car and drive by 300 cops without being warned or given a single ticket then I have a street car.

Do Eeeet! Do Eeet Now!!!!

Do Eeeet! Do Eeet Now!!!!

Ive driven by at least 300 police officers with my cutouts open. I've been pulled over 3 times (all in Dublin) and they all do the same thing. They tell me my car looks/sounds great, and ask what i have done to it. One officer asked to race me down Bethel from a light.. I declined :whistle:

When I do finally get my first ticket I bet money it will be in the envoy and not the TA.

Ive driven by at least 300 police officers with my cutouts open. I've been pulled over 3 times (all in Dublin) and they all do the same thing. They tell me my car looks/sounds great, and ask what i have done to it. One officer asked to race me down Bethel from a light.. I declined :whistle:

When I do finally get my first ticket I bet money it will be in the envoy and not the TA.

dwb?

Fastest street car (that I saw on the street as well) was a green 69 Camaro out in Millersport. Ran 8.13 last I saw on 10.5 tires. Was a motor/spray car and not much suspension work was done. Car always went straight and lifted the front tires until the 60' almost everytime. I'm assuming the car is still out there being I've been out of the loop, sorta.

Fastest street car (that I saw on the street as well) was a green 69 Camaro out in Millersport. Ran 8.13 last I saw on 10.5 tires. Was a motor/spray car and not much suspension work was done. Car always went straight and lifted the front tires until the 60' almost everytime. I'm assuming the car is still out there being I've been out of the loop, sorta.

That sounds more like Kyle Ehorns camaro from lancaster

I have the fastest 03 Truck Bed Liner WRX EVER!

True story.

I also have the fastest black katana with 2842 miles EVER!

I also am special ed.

nev....... we have a black katana that is faster and im not talking about my bike the title and body works are katana and is riden on the street