New B18B1 to CR

tuner2theend

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could have hellen keller drive my car and it would run faster than yours. Your right, it does have to do with drivers, but to an extent. But implying your a good driver and seeing the car you drive, highly unlikely. But i could be wrong. I mean i cant drive worth doo, but i also have a car to make up for that.

your car coud win mine could win you never know. one or the other could break down half way down... so i wouldn't back down. winning is winning

• Downvote 1

your car coud win mine could win you never know. one or the other could break down half way down... so i wouldn't back down. winning is winning

then do you wnt to race my neon? sign up for the track day on teh 27th at dragway 42 that cr is hosting..

im sure your mad tyteeee jdm'ness will beat me

I was really expecting more from CR in this thread...let down. :nono:

But...welcome to the site, may I recommend a more factory looking bumper.

sorry and thanks

yes you may. i would get the factory bumpers with the GSR blades but i bought the car with the kit already on. so it will take me some time to change things

That sounds like a callout.

then do you wnt to race my neon? sign up for the track day on teh 27th at dragway 42 that cr is hosting..

im sure your mad tyteeee jdm'ness will beat me

i dont mind. a race is a race to me win or most likely lose.

(if it is an SRT4 you already won, which I'm sure it is)

• Downvote 1

i dont mind. a race is a race to me win or most likely lose.

(if it is an SRT4 you already won, which I'm sure it is)

YEA it is but liek you said my car coudl break half way threw the race

;)

op, my buddy had that same car with out the T-Rex bumper. He had a turbo on it and it was still a turd. I would trade it for some displacement and a 150 shot. Or maybe just throw a 150 shot on it now. Then you could race THE NEON and probably still lose.

Welcome and get use to the asshole'slikeDOVER

op, my buddy had that same car with out the T-Rex bumper. He had a turbo on it and it was still a turd. I would trade it for some displacement and a 150 shot. Or maybe just throw a 150 shot on it now. Then you could race THE NEON and probably still lose.

Welcome and get use to the asshole'slikeDOVER

thanks for the welcome. and yeah i was told that i would get some bull.... from some. and about my car, i'm not even sure if i'd keep it. i would like something else but the situation is not good on my side...

• Downvote 1

Jesus Dustin if you fucking post one more time you MULTIfuckingPOSTER I am going to literally cut you. Think about it. An NOW back to the kid at hand. SELL your shit and buy something worth your time and money. TRUST ME I know I started on a Honda an all it did was eat money an break. NOW I have a Cobra that well wait.. fuck.. it just eats money an breaks too. SO I guess what I am saying FUCK cars an buy a bike.

Jesus Dustin if you fucking post one more time you MULTIfuckingPOSTER I am going to literally cut you. Think about it. An NOW back to the kid at hand. SELL your shit and buy something worth your time and money. TRUST ME I know I started on a Honda an all it did was eat money an break. NOW I have a Cobra that well wait.. fuck.. it just eats money an breaks too. SO I guess what I am saying FUCK cars an buy a bike.

hmm interesting...

you did build them right, right? tuned and everything? or is it normal wear and tear?