New B18B1 to CR

tuner2theend

hmm interesting...

you did build them right, right? tuned and everything? or is it normal wear and tear?

Dover is just a pansy that missed a shift and caboom.. The magic smoke came out.

Just messin Dover dont cry

Just to set the record straight he did not miss a shift I am just blowing smoke.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dover is just a pansy that missed a shift and caboom.. The magic smoke came out.

Just messin Dover dont cry

Just to set the record straight he did not miss a shift I am just blowing smoke.

so what actually happen?

Jesus Dustin if you fucking post one more time you MULTIfuckingPOSTER I am going to literally cut you. Think about it. An NOW back to the kid at hand. SELL your shit and buy something worth your time and money. TRUST ME I know I started on a Honda an all it did was eat money an break. NOW I have a Cobra that well wait.. fuck.. it just eats money an breaks too. SO I guess what I am saying FUCK cars an buy a bike.

I am trying to get some posts hereasshole. I thought about it. Are you literally going to cut me with the same razor that you shave your pussy with?:bangbang:

so what actually happen?

What really happened is his car is junk. Needs a driver mod just like me. Oh Yea it is a FORD

so what actually happen?

There are alot of variables to why and what happened exactly. The jist is that the car was making to much power for the stock (beat) motor. It will be back together built "right". Nothing was wrong with the tune. And about my Honda endeavor's it was due to the fact that they are just not designed to be built into race cars. Don't get me wrong there are people who have slapped a turbo an built the motor to make them quick but at what expense do you figure that to be enough. Why not invest in something that was designed for it. A v8 for that matter? You can slap basic bolt ons on my car an make 500's. Can you say the same? I think not. Don't try an fight it. Just go big, or go home.

And Dustin I will be using the razor that your mom uses to shave her pussy, yup I hit it.

There's nothing wrong with having a honda. If you build the car right then you won't have shit breaking all the time. If you put your money in all the right places hondas will are bad ass cars. Don't worry about pauls neon it's slow anyways lol and like dover said there's alot of hondas with a turbo kit makin some nice power like mine lol

There are alot of variables to why and what happened exactly. The jist is that the car was making to much power for the stock (beat) motor. It will be back together built "right". Nothing was wrong with the tune. And about my Honda endeavor's it was due to the fact that they are just not designed to be built into race cars. Don't get me wrong there are people who have slapped a turbo an built the motor to make them quick but at what expense do you figure that to be enough. Why not invest in something that was designed for it. A v8 for that matter? You can slap basic bolt ons on my car an make 500's. Can you say the same? I think not. Don't try an fight it. Just go big, or go home.

And Dustin I will be using the razor that your mom uses to shave her pussy, yup I hit it.

There's nothing wrong with having a honda. If you build the car right then you won't have shit breaking all the time. If you put your money in all the right places hondas will are bad ass cars. Don't worry about pauls neon it's slow anyways lol

BUT in the end it is still a honda right? No foul to you. Your car is fast as hell. I just dont see the logic..

MY MOM IS DEAD ASSHOLE. As I see it you were in diapers when she died. Which was like three years ago.

Well fuck now I feel like shit. Oh wait. No I DONT BITCH.

There's nothing wrong with having a honda. If you build the car right then you won't have shit breaking all the time. If you put your money in all the right places hondas will are bad ass cars. Don't worry about pauls neon it's slow anyways lol

Quoted for terrible advice.