Suspects posted on the news about the homeless man beating

Browning

Reynoldsburg police charged three teenagers today and yesterday with the felonious assault of a homeless man last month.

Mike Hutton, 18, of Groveport; Tyler Paul, 17, of Canal Winchester; and Jeremy Bowman, 17, of Reynoldsburg have been charged with second-degree felonies.

Lt. Jim O'Neill said other teenagers tipped police off that the men could be involved in the attack that left Robert Wirtz, 50, with a broken arm and fractured jaw outside Connell's Hardware, 7345 E. Main St.

O'Neill said police suspect the same group was responsible for dozens of car windows broken across multiple cities the same night.

Any of you youngsters know these guys?

Yes this is the same case we were talking about earlier.

My mother works for a church in Reynoldsburg he used to stop by at a lot. He had to have his jaw wired shut. Also she has talked with his parents before all of this (who live in Mansfield, so know he did not inherit a bunch of money like someone said here) and he never went over to Vietnam. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 16 and has always had an issue with living in confined spaces which is why he chooses to be homeless.

Yes this is the same case we were talking about earlier.

My mother works for a church in Reynoldsburg he used to stop by at a lot. He had to have his jaw wired shut. Also she has talked with his parents before all of this (who live in Mansfield, so know he did not inherit a bunch of money like someone said here) and he never went over to Vietnam. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 16 and has always had an issue with living in confined spaces which is why he chooses to be homeless.

This is what I was told as well. I though he was a little young to have been in Vietnam...

I hope all three of those assholes get raped in jail. who the fuck does that to a guy thats just trying to sleep?

Im hoping to read about some street justice in the paper before they even make to prison...and you best believe the Judge WILL NOT be giving them any kind of break.

yes they deserve justice, but the hate is strong in this thread

if you wish evil on someone like that, the evil you wish for can happen to you.

Um, yeah ok...Would you like for them to get a slap on the wrist. The guy had to have reconstrustive surgery on his face. He was sleeping in his sleeping bag when they obviously stomped his face in...

You fail...

• Confused 1

Um, yeah ok...Would you like for them to get a slap on the wrist. The guy had to have reconstrustive surgery on his face. He was sleeping in his sleeping bag when they obviously stomped his face in...

You fail...

I think he's saying where these kids were wrong so would be the kind of justice people are calling for. I believe in an eye for an eye. My govt doesnt so I pay them to sort it out for me.

I HOPE THEY FALL OFF A CLIFF WHILE GETTING RAPED BY DICKS COVERED IN ACID!!1!!1!!11

Calm down, clowns. Second degree felony for beating someone up? Overreaction, jackson.

They did beat up an old, mentally unstable bum...

Reynoldsburg police charged three teenagers today and yesterday with the felonious assault of a homeless man last month.

Mike Hutton, 18, of Groveport; Tyler Paul, 17, of Canal Winchester; and Jeremy Bowman, 17, of Reynoldsburg have been charged with second-degree felonies.

Lt. Jim O'Neill said other teenagers tipped police off that the men could be involved in the attack that left Robert Wirtz, 50, with a broken arm and fractured jaw outside Connell's Hardware, 7345 E. Main St.

O'Neill said police suspect the same group was responsible for dozens of car windows broken across multiple cities the same night.

Any of you youngsters know these guys?

Yeah, I know him real well. He's my uncle. That's who we're talking about right?

Yeah, I know him real well. He's my uncle. That's who we're talking about right?

Um, no. I though we were talking about the suspects not the police...

and its not the pizza sign flipper... His name isnt Chris something and hes 20. They did a interview on him in the paper.

True... but arent young kids SUPPOSED to do completely retarded things?

I never beat up a bum, but I did some dumb shit, and eventually realized that it was wrong to be such a dickbag... without the aid of five years in federal prison.

True, kids will be kids and I too have matured in my years, I use to get into a lot of fights at school... But to jump a SLEEPING or at least vulnerable homeless man for no reason (3 on 1 mind you) and stomp his face in, to the point he needs reconstructive surgery isn't what I would consider just being a stupid kid... That type of behavior turns into other more serious shit. So yeah, I hope the little fuckers get to spend some time in jail at least a solid year and I hope it affects them long term and follows them for the rest of their lives. Because it sure sounds like it’s going to affect the innocent victim for the rest of his…