another f-body owner

dre2013

hey whats up guys, im James from Akron. ive been on cleveland racing for a while, heard you guys got alot of f-bodies on here. I currently have 2 trans am's... a silver 2000 m6, and a black 99 a4(just bought the auto b/c i cant drive stick for a month due to motorcycle accident :mad: )

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/dre2013/636%20wreck/636wreck.jpg

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=18470

currently under the knife..(ported 243 heads, custom cam, ls6 IM, LT's, etc etc)

my black 99 is all stock. I will be installing LT's, a little spray, and a yank 3600 stall within the next few wks.

anyway guys, just wanted to say whats up!

Edited by dre2013
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

You should superturbocharge that thing with an electric shot of dentist-grade nitrous.

Oh, welcome to the forum. Nice whip. :)

it will have a built 408 next season...buying a house this year :bangbang:

• Upvote 1

Very cool. What happened with the bike?

some fucknut turned left right in front of me. i was only doing about 30mph. hit the car, flew over it... ended up with a fractured ankle, broken shoulder, and some roadrash. it was the other driver's fault so he was cited and luckily had insurance which covered my bike. i am suiing his ass though.

• Upvote 2

some fucknut turned left right in front of me. i was only doing about 30mph. hit the car, flew over it... ended up with a fractured ankle, broken shoulder, and some roadrash. it was the other driver's fault so he was cited and luckily had insurance which covered my bike. i am suiing his ass though.

i take it this happened a little while ago, and not just a few days ago?? you'll need more than a month off for a fractured ankle. it takes 9 weeks for braking time and strength to return to normal for even the simplest ankle fracture. let alone your other injuries.

otherwise, welcome to the site.