New pics

Alex L.

Great pictures Alex.

I bet there's a door or window out back that was probably wide open too.

Thanks Nick. :)

Most likely. If I would have been completely mobile (not wearing flip-flops :lol:) then I would have checked. That makes me want to go back there badly now.

That makes me want to go back there badly now.

With my luck our Delaware County sheriff buddy would end up coming back and we'd be in the clink together. Not something easily explained to the wife or boss :eek:

With my luck our Delaware County sheriff buddy would end up coming back and we'd be in the clink together. Not something easily explained to the wife or boss :eek:

But just think of the lol's you guys would get telling us about your night in Delaware County jail.

Hell, maybe that cop would come exploring with us. :p

We could just tell him we stopped by for photos and saw a guy and girl in there and heard screams and went to help but in the process got so caught up in things that we forgot to call 911 :)

We could just tell him we stopped by for photos and saw a guy and girl in there and heard screams and went to help but in the process got so caught up in things that we forgot to call 911 :)

Exactly. Let's do this. :)

They're probably too busy dealing with attempted suicides, or whatever was occurring at that time.

He definitely was. Probably figured the Sheriff officers hauling ass up 23 could handle it and he can come check out the cars.

I'd probably do the same if I was a cop. :lol:

nice supra

Thank you. :)

did you take those pictures with your D40?

where's the hotel you took the pictures at?

Sure did, just a D40 and some basic photoshop work. :)

That hotel is in Delaware.

Here's the 3 usable ones I got from in Doc's garage:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Docscars.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/DocsCars2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Docscars3.jpg

All of these had a lot of noise and you can see the first one is really blurry. Idid all the editing that I could, but maybe Tim could do a little bit more on them?