FS- Complete '93 fd interior - BLACK

Broken_Wankel

Alrighty...I gutted my FD a while back, and the interior is sitting on the garage floor looking for a new home.

I'll be moving to Texas soon, so I can let the stuff go for pretty cheap.

Virtually everything that was in the car is for sale, with the exception of the essentials I need to drive the thing, as I do still drive it. Also, it's a hard top, as in no sun roof.

So, if you're looking for something in paticular, or just want a black interior, let me know.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Door panels and plastics, center instrument panel, and center plastic top piece (where shifter hole is) are all sold.

Edited by Broken_Wankel

Alrighty...I gutted my FD a while back, and the interior is sitting on the garage floor looking for a new home.

I'll be moving to Texas soon, so I can let the stuff go for pretty cheap.

Virtually everything that was in the car is for sale, with the exception of the essentials I need to drive the thing, as I do still drive it. Also, it's a hard top, as in no sun roof.

So, if you're looking for something in paticular, or just want a black interior, let me know.

Thanks!

Are seats available and do fd seats fit in fc's?

hrm....is the passenger door handle broken like all seem to be? If not I'd be interested. Also possibly the driver's side door pocket cover. Mine is all scratched up. What kind of shape is the carpet in?

hrm....is the passenger door handle broken like all seem to be? If not I'd be interested. Also possibly the driver's side door pocket cover. Mine is all scratched up. What kind of shape is the carpet in?

Yeah lol..the passenger side door handle is broken. Not badly at all though. A passenger broke it when I was doing an autox 2 years ago..

The carpet is actually butchered pretty bad. Before I gutted it, I put a roll bar in, and so I had to cut the carpet.

Carl- The floor mats are black.

Thanks

haha...yep, track days killed my door handle too, but I figured it was worth a shot. What condition are the black floor mats in?

What roll bar did you put in? I've been casually waiting to see if Race Shop is ever going to offer their roll bar again, but I'm not holding my breath.

haha...yep, track days killed my door handle too, but I figured it was worth a shot. What condition are the black floor mats in?

What roll bar did you put in? I've been casually waiting to see if Race Shop is ever going to offer their roll bar again, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's the Race Shop one actually lol. I bought it..maybe..three years ago.

The floor mats are in good condition, just really dirty.

LS-ONEed- the defrost covers are broken in a couple pieces, so you can just have them if you want them. Also, my '93 fd is ls1 powered as well :) Started the swap about six years ago, and it's been on the road for about 4ish.

It's the Race Shop one actually lol. I bought it..maybe..three years ago.

The floor mats are in good condition, just really dirty.

LS-ONEed- the defrost covers are broken in a couple pieces, so you can just have them if you want them. Also, my '93 fd is ls1 powered as well :) Started the swap about six years ago, and it's been on the road for about 4ish.

nice. we should get together for sure. like to check it out.

Carl, I'll be changing to black interier asap. You can have my tan mats then.

Jesse, I have to assume good looking out. Thanks.

So are the seats for sale and cloth or leather?

No, sorry, I still need the seats.

As far as pricing goes for everything, I know what the pieces are worth, but I'm not going to asking that much for them. I have no need for the stuff, and the going rates for fd interior pieces are to damn much in my opinion. So basically, just make an offer.

But yeah, just make an offer for the parts you want, or send me a PM and I can give you my number, and you can drop by and check the parts out. I live up by Sawmill in Dublin.