Free Grand Slam at Denny's

Blitzburgh

Not sure if this was posted or not so I thought what the heck... There is no Denny's near me but.. If you go between 6AM and 2PM you get a free breakfast and a coupon book... They even have free Grand Slam breakfast rainchecks if you cant wait..

Every guest from 6AM - 2PM on Tuesday will receive 1 free Grand slam, and 1 free coupon book with 8 coupons in it. Each coupon book has 4 BOGO's, 2- 25% off coupons, 1 coupon good for free dessert , and 1 coupon good for a free order of pancake puppies. Each Denny's in the US received 1,000 of these coupon books to hand out to guests on Tuesday who order a free Grand Slam.

Per Denny's Corporate every store also received 500 Grand Slam rain check coupons. Denny's has instructed each manger to hand these rain checks out good for a free Grand Slam to any guest who can't wait.

Denny's spent 3 million on the Super Bowl ad, and tons more on a full page ad this coming Monday in USA Today. They are taking this very seriously and instructing all stores to staff as if it's a major Holiday and for the staff to be as friendly as humanly possible.

http://www.dennys.com/

I wish I could get one of these, but unfortunately there are no Dennys in the Columbus area any longer :( They closed them all several years ago, nearest one is in Zanesville, at least thats the closest one I'm aware of.

^^^---- knows what's up

It's greedy fat f*(kin' Americans. It's ridiculous what people will do for *free* anything. I didn't get snookered into the Papa Johns thing, but I figured this would be the same deal. I'm sorry but my time is worth more than it would save me to wait for nasty food.

I even heard of people finding 3 or 4 of the nearest Denny's and making an all-morning trip to all of them for free meals. :nono:

^^^---- knows what's up

It's greedy fat f*(kin' Americans. It's ridiculous what people will do for *free* anything. I didn't get snookered into the Papa Johns thing, but I figured this would be the same deal. I'm sorry but my time is worth more than it would save me to wait for nasty food.

I even heard of people finding 3 or 4 of the nearest Denny's and making an all-morning trip to all of them for free meals. :nono:

move to france and pass me my greasy freedom fries :D

I think you would be able to each a garbage truck's worth of freedom fries covered in butter and coated with a smattering a pig lard and you'd still have trouble breaking 130lbs.

You, I'm not worried about - if I have to sit next to your skinny ass on an airplane, I'd be OK.

i shared an airplane seat with a classmate to Greece once. the lady infront of my seat flipped on me for some reason, started screaming at me like a jihadist chanting a war cry, and i had no idea why. i think my knee hit her seat when i slouched down to sleep or something. anyway i was freaked the hell out it was just the summer after my freshman year of high school, and i wasnt the take no shit person i am now :lol: so i ended up sharing a seat for the majority of a 13 hour flight with a classmate. :D