people have no fucking respect....

BIGGU

So I leave work today and go to chipotle and then get home and look at my car like I always do and I notice some dark marks on my speed 3. i just think they are dirt marks or something so i go grab a rag and try and clean them off but noo its fucking scratches. Some one hit my car at work. the one fucking time i don't park where i normally do it bites me in the ass. the scraches are pretty deep in the bumper and they stick out quite well.

how can you be that much of a ass hole to not leave a note saying your sorry or anything? i hope who ever did this never tells me they did it or i will make them take care of it with their face. the car doesn't even have 6k miles on it yet!!!!!!

best thing is its a pearl paint which will make it a pain in the ass to match the color and it will stick out like a sore thumb.

i feel your pain in 2007 some one backed into my car an destroyed my hood on ym srt an the bumber has some gashed of bumper taken out. no note. (thats why i have my carbon fiber ricer hood now)not even two weeks later i was at my work an some oen side swiped my car (to this day stil lthere an there is rust now on part of it ahhhh) an again no note just left.

people these days just need to die. i though about gettin one of thos cameras that mount in your car that reccycle the memory every 6 hours so i coudl see these fuckers doing this crap.

sucky suitation man

Shitty deal. People like that can rot in Hell. My wife had the M3 parked in the parking lot at Limited on the end and someone cut the corner too close and caught the front bumper. Luckily, despite it looking like a disaster with paint transfer, the clear bra did it's job and took all of the damange. The paint under the clear bra was fine.

You think it'll buff out???...you wanna try? I'd be more than willing to give it a go for you.

Andy

Shitty deal. People like that can rot in Hell. My wife had the M3 parked in the parking lot at Limited on the end and someone cut the corner too close and caught the front bumper. Luckily, despite it looking like a disaster with paint transfer, the clear bra did it's job and took all of the damange. The paint under the clear bra was fine.

You think it'll buff out???...you wanna try? I'd be more than willing to give it a go for you.

Andy

andy i dont think its going to buff out, possibly the smaller scratches. i have a feeling some one cut the corner to close. shitty thing is the car was supposed to have the clear bra on it but since the guy that sold me the bra is a dick and sent me the wrong one i haven't gotten it installed yet.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/mazdaspeed3/IMG_2847.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/mazdaspeed3/IMG_2848.jpg

they are really hard to see but you can see the deeper scratches. its down into the plastic itself.

i wouldn't mind getting your opinion on getting it fixed with estimate, i know its not your line of work as a detailer but you would be knowledgeable on how much it would show if the scratch is just filled as compared to it being repainted.

Edited by BIGGU

:mad::mad:

I hate that shit. I just got back from a downtown parking lot. $4 all day and not real busy. I cruised the lot to find "my spot" Not close, back row with 5+ spaces on either side. I come out and see a big Burgandy Ford truck in the spot right next to me jacked in too..not even straight.

I suspected the worst as in break in, but no one was around nor in the truck. I scanned the whole side very good just to see. Thankfully nothing.

Ironically, I still stand by my original thoughts of break in as when I turned around and looked, there was a state employee having lunch in his car in the very next row facing my car. I suspect the dude in the truck saw him and decided to either wander around for a bit and leave his truck or he indeed was legit and was inside...but I don't give benefits of doubt to anyone anymore.

Hope it buffs out for you.

When I first got my car I went down to the strip in Virginia Beach to drink with a few buddies. I went to the $10 lot thinking it wouldn't fill up. When the guy had me park I told him that if he parked a car to close to me and I got a scratch or a door ding that I would be really pissed. Come back out of the bar at like 2am and low and be hold two door dings. Still have them today. I was drunk and really pissed. I looked at the ding and it was silver. Oh snap there is a silver E55 beside my car. I keyed the living fuck out of that car and pissed all over the passenger side of the car. I was furious. I could even see the red paint from my car on the door. Thats ok I felt much better when I was finished.

When I first got my car I went down to the strip in Virginia Beach to drink with a few buddies. I went to the $10 lot thinking it wouldn't fill up. When the guy had me park I told him that if he parked a car to close to me and I got a scratch or a door ding that I would be really pissed. Come back out of the bar at like 2am and low and be hold two door dings. Still have them today. I was drunk and really pissed. I looked at the ding and it was silver. Oh snap there is a silver E55 beside my car. I keyed the living fuck out of that car and pissed all over the passenger side of the car. I was furious. I could even see the red paint from my car on the door. Thats ok I felt much better when I was finished.

Sounds like me. If anyone parks their car on the line right next to my door I'm sure to slam my door about 5-6 times as hard as I can.

i wouldn't mind getting your opinion on getting it fixed with estimate, i know its not your line of work as a detailer but you would be knolagable on how much it would show if the scratch is just filled as compared to it being repainted.

I've heard of some shops using an airbrush and buffing skills to fix things like this. Not sure if we have anyone here with that ability, but I would imagine one of the shops might know someone.

I feel your pain believe me. I always try and park a damn football field away just to find some asshat in a 76 caddy parked 1" from me and a ding in my door.

Such is life.

Tell me next time this happens and I will take care of it. My car is filled with dings, key marks, and junk yard parts. Also for whatever reason this car has the widest ever opening of a car door I have ever seen. When the wind blows with the door open it might have made contact with other cars in the past. I can't help acts of God though. :D:D

I parked at NAPA yesterday towards the back of their lot where absolutely no car was parked; the moment I step out of my car, an old guy in a beater parks right next to me while there are 10-15 spots empty on both sides. :mad:

I parked at NAPA yesterday towards the back of their lot where absolutely no car was parked; the moment I step out of my car, an old guy in a beater parks right next to me while there are 10-15 spots empty on both sides. :mad:

I would of moved my car if that happened to me.

He was just making sure no one unbolted your doors, stole your top or loosened your lugs ;)

oh well since im going to have to get it painted and have to buy a can of paint, i might as well get some other things ill need to have painted.

Garage Vary lip for the Speed3

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k166/Colombia532/Josh%20CWP/IMG_5327.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k166/Colombia532/Josh%20CWP/IMG_5340.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k166/Colombia532/Josh%20CWP/IMG_5341.jpg

Painted it looks really nice and OEM!

Someone tagged my FL fender on my Fiero a few years back while I was watching Red, White and Boom and they didn't leave a note. I know it was obvious because the alarm had gone off and there was a long tare in the fender. I haven't fixed it yet because I want to get the entire car repainted.

oh well since im going to have to get it painted and have to buy a can of paint, i might as well get some other things ill need to have painted.

Garage Vary lip for the Speed3

I considered it until I pulled in my driveway at home and noticed that the black portion of the stock clip scrapes. Then I went to the bank and noticed the same thing on their driveway. And that if I ever pulled forward, a simple parking block will grab the OEM lip.

The above puts it out of the option list for me. :(