wanted - bi-fold closet door

evan9381

i know its a long shot, but maybe someone has one around they aren't using and would like a few bucks.

need a 36x80 bifold closet door. im sick of not having one and looking at the heap of shit in this closet downstairs...

heres what im looking for, but not looking to spend ~90 bucks on it...

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=10881-77999-30151115162&lpage=none

http://images.lowes.com/product/030151/030151115162.jpg

I have one at the house that I ended up not using. But I don't remember how wide it is. I got mine at one of those Bargin Outlets on sale for $20. I think regular price was like $30 there. I do remember I had to dig to find one that was not broken. I will check the measurements tonight if you are interested.

I have one at the house that I ended up not using. But I don't remember how wide it is. I got mine at one of those Bargin Outlets on sale for $20. I think regular price was like $30 there. I do remember I had to dig to find one that was not broken. I will check the measurements tonight if you are interested.

yeah, that'd be sweet if its the same size. let me know. thanks!

and no, it doesnt need to be solid. just something that will hide all the contents of the closet under my steps.

where is the HFH place on westerville? im just at morse/sunbury so it cant be too far from me

I went to the store and found mush less expensive options there. I have found that HD's website does not list every thing they sell. When you go, there are several styles to choose from in various widths. And they are very easy to install.

Completely forgot about getting you the measurement of the one I have. Mine is only a 30" wide one, so it is not going to work. If you watch to check the place I got mine at, it is Bargen Outlet. It is right next to the Harbor Freight in the shopping center at the corner of 161 and Cleveland. And like the others said, Lowes and HD's websites don't have everything they actually have in stock in the stores.

Completely forgot about getting you the measurement of the one I have. Mine is only a 30" wide one, so it is not going to work. If you watch to check the place I got mine at, it is Bargen Outlet. It is right next to the Harbor Freight in the shopping center at the corner of 161 and Cleveland. And like the others said, Lowes and HD's websites don't have everything they actually have in stock in the stores.

i can check out BO...its just around the corner from me...im only at morse/sunbury.

thanks for checking though!