New Personal Best

That pass was a great pass. Looked like you had the record on that pass as it looked like the car came out super hard. The IPS vettes are kicking ass up here. The track is prepped perfect. I got a 1.41 short time in the black one, goin to go all out tomorrow and see if I cant get it into the 1.3's There are alot of nice cars up here. Camping out here is a blast as well. Having a shit ton of fun right now. Minus the rain right now everything is goin great. Videos will be up here asap.

Mark http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

I think I am goin to do a write up of our whole weekend here tonight later once I get alil rest in me with all our passes and fun times we had. If you can remember which I cant, what your pass was when we went together.

Just went 9.04@157

Just a little fine-tuning and it was RIGHT there :) Ughhhhhh its sooooo close. For those keeping score, this pass was with the 18" Forgelines up front, both stock seats in, and nothing at all removed for any weight-loss.

Awesome passes (And progress) this weekend :)

Jeff

Just a little fine-tuning and it was RIGHT there :) Ughhhhhh its sooooo close. For those keeping score, this pass was with the 18" Forgelines up front, both stock seats in, and nothing at all removed for any weight-loss.

Jeff

Then why not go all out at an event such as this? Put some drag wheels up front.

Then why not go all out at an event such as this? Put some drag wheels up front.

I think Mark wants the record with a full interior car, no weight reduction. We put the skinnies on the front right before they switched the track to 1/8th mile. Had he loaded the trans brake alittle more on the 9,04 pass then I think he would of been super close to the record. Also I think Mark is talking to Bogart about gettin a drag pack wheel combo made for the vette. I will let him speak about that but I think that is why he has not gotten a drag setup yet.

Jeff

If anything, I think he added more weight with all the safety equipment that is in the car now. The record holder has no cage, chute and was on a drag pack wheel combo. Mark is sooooo close...