Happy fathers day er........

wnaplay1647545503

If its a little early, dont tell my family. My wife got her weekends wrong and I didnt catch it either, but today my wife helped me with all the stuff I have been wanting to do but needing help with. I got my boat out and cleaned, got my camper out and opened up, did alot of work down around the outside of the house(still alot to do). And I got taken to my favorite restaurant. If she could have cleaned out my gutters, I would have had the perfect day. Well we'll see if I have the perfect daynight a little later:cool:. And my kids made me a homemade card. I wonder if I can double up again next weekend.

Ha. My sister and I are flying our little sister, and our dad out here to COS on Friday, only he doesn't know our little sister will be here... none of us can really remember the last time we've all seen our dad on fathers day so it'll be a treat for him to spend a few days with all of his kids at the same time.