Wanting to buy first bike. Need Help

Rhett

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phil since you have never ridden before. ( not even much expeirce on dirtbikes) like i said last night geta ninja 250 for 1200 bucks ride it for a few moonths to get useed to riding a bike. an then sell it for what you payed for it. if you lay it down wooptie doo its a 1k bike. you would be prety upset if you went out an spent 4+ thousand on a new used bike an then lay it down cause your not experienced.

rhett do you ahve much experience atleast on dirt bikes or are you a total newb to motorcycels/dirt bikes ect?

ive seen too many people that have never riden before go out buy a new or new used bike an total it or lay it down due to inexperience an sorry btu bike fairings can be expensive as hell.

rhett do you ahve much experience atleast on dirt bikes or are you a total newb to motorcycels/dirt bikes ect?

ive seen too many people that have never riden before go out buy a new or new used bike an total it or lay it down due to inexperience an sorry btu bike fairings can be expensive as hell.

I got some on dirt Bikes... but none on street Bikes...

PM sent Paul

Paul, I've got a buddie thatll let me ride his 250 around til I get comfortable, and I'm going to test me skills on dovers bike. So wish me luck mate. It can't be that hard if your ass can ride one

i'll see your 10 dollars and raise you 10:asshole:

stock height 600?

Paul, I've got a buddie thatll let me ride his 250 around til I get comfortable, and I'm going to test me skills on dovers bike. So wish me luck mate. It can't be that hard if your ass can ride one

hopefully your ridifn the 250 around before dovers bike. ide hate for you to wreck his nice bike.

oh an ive been riding since i was 4.

no offence but no one wants katanas there so horrible .

no one even wants my bike so i feel your pain lol

What a Katana is for its a damn good bike. Its a Sport touring bike. I can ride sitting up or on the tank. Yeah its not fast. But its quick enough to get you into trouble.

My first bike was a KZ440 and I can tell you my katana would put it into the dust.

Though my best time on the Kat is a 13.2

Best time on the bike 12.7 I think it was

stock height 600?

hopefully your ridifn the 250 around before dovers bike. ide hate for you to wreck his nice bike.

oh an ive been riding since i was 4.

4 really? I didn't know you could get your Ls so young. But u are a true racer so who knows

What a Katana is for its a damn good bike. Its a Sport touring bike. I can ride sitting up or on the tank. Yeah its not fast. But its quick enough to get you into trouble.

My first bike was a KZ440 and I can tell you my katana would put it into the dust.

Though my best time on the Kat is a 13.2

Best time on the bike 12.7 I think it was

When you and paul post its like reading the same shit. You 2 always spout useless numbers that no one cares about, but no matter wat we say, you continue to defend your retardedness with misilaneous numbers.neither one of us would give you a dime for a bike that's slower than pauls car.

If you are looking for a good deal on a used starter bike, check out our website at http://www.800390bike.com. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at 614.266.9494. My name is Justin and I am the Sales Manager.

you might want to contact a admin. your advertising without paying the money to be a sponsor.