Carlos Pardo crash

Avenger1647545502

Jesus.....absolutely the worst crash I've seen involving NASCAR racing. Poor guy never had a damn chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuyXXC0WFrA&feature=related

For those who don't know, the NASCAR Mexico series is roughly equivalent to our Nationwide series in the states, but with more emphasis on road courses. The cars are essentially the same, and usually made by the same companies.

suxors. As mentioned before that could have been completely avoided by actually using some common sense with the track design and safety prep. At least it was probably quick for the driver.

The car disintegrated as a result of the impact.

Pardo was removed from the wreckage and sent by helicopter to a hospital. The NASCAR Mexico Web site reported that he died 45 minutes later.

Pardo was later declared winner of the race in Pueblo, east of Mexico City.

Pardo was removed from the wreckage and sent by helicopter to a hospital. The NASCAR Mexico Web site reported that he died 45 minutes later.

BOGEY. I was hoping for his sake that it was just quick and done. Definitely sorry to hear that wasn't the case.

BOGEY. I was hoping for his sake that it was just quick and done. Definitely sorry to hear that wasn't the case.

It might be the case like for NASCAR like Disney. Nobody is ever declaired "dead" on disney property. They are always decleaired dead at the hospital no matter what happens. Makes things for the company look a little better I guess.

That is a very bad tradk design and did anybody else notice how much the cars seemed to be moving up and down?

That blue car on his inside completely pitted him. I mean, it seriously looked like the guy jerked his car to the left to pit that guy.

Well, you have to see the previous lap or so. Those two were racing each other hard, there was a lot of contact back and forth. It's how body cars race, you give them a tap to get them loose, they have to back off the throttle to avoid spinning, and you zip on buy. You aren't TRYING to spin them out, or crash them, but it does happen.