my new toy

SRTurbo04

so ive had the dirt bikse the quads the trucks the "fast cars" the sport an cruiser bikes but never had a water toy of my own. untill last weekend picked up a yamaha waverunner xl1200 3 seater. has 0 hours on a freshly rrebuilt motor an carbs wooo

i will be taking it out to alum creek tonight. an will be making a trip to dirty buckeye lake an i was told the ohio river is a fun area.

here are sme pics:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/jetski.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/jetski1.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/jetski2.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/jetski3.jpg

http://froop.net/files/2009/01/imgp3468.jpg

a botom shto

Edited by AJ

Nice pickup, brother.

Buckeye Lake's not dirty fyi, at least not anymore. It's too bad people can't let it's old issues die :).

How much does a ski like that run? You didn't say how old it is but it looks pretty late-model.

That sounds pretty reasonable. So whats the first mod?

Honestly not sure I donyt know what people do to mod these things. I'm sure shanton an chris(I drive it breaks) will help me mod it haha

An jones that's with rebuild yes.

Nice pickup, brother.

Buckeye Lake's not dirty fyi, at least not anymore. It's too bad people can't let it's old issues die :).

How much does a ski like that run? You didn't say how old it is but it looks pretty late-model.

Nice ski paul. And buckeye lake is still considered dirty by alot of people. There are alot of outboard motors used on that lake. Outboard motors produce alot of oil in the water. When you get out of buckeye lake, you feel as though theres a layer of oil on you(last year and every year prior). The lake is very shallow and the props turn up alot of the residue in the mud below the water including debris. You are taking a chance of doing major damage to a boat when your out there since the water can become very shallow very quickly. Not as likely for a jetski that sits on the water but a boat that sits 4' below can be damaged quickly and cost $$$$$$ to repair. Bent props are a big issue and I know guys who have ripped off entire outdrives.

Nice ski paul. And buckeye lake is still considered dirty by alot of people. There are alot of outboard motors used on that lake. Outboard motors produce alot of oil in the water. When you get out of buckeye lake, you feel as though theres a layer of oil on you(last year and every year prior). The lake is very shallow and the props turn up alot of the residue in the mud below the water including debris. You are taking a chance of doing major damage to a boat when your out there since the water can become very shallow very quickly. Not as likely for a jetski that sits on the water but a boat that sits 4' below can be damaged quickly and cost $$$$$$ to repair. Bent props are a big issue and I know guys who have ripped off entire outdrives.

Yea, I agree with some of that I guess. I know where not to go though, my family's had a house on northbank since the 60's. Although that's not the kind of "dirty" most people are referring to. I too have seen transoms ripped out by morons going places there's no reason to go...

All that aside, that seriously is an awesome price to include the rebuild. I've heard good and bad things about 3 seaters, but either way I'm sure a 1200 will move out Paul!

wanna race it against a neon?

looks like it was a good deal and will be fun!

hahahahahah i would if i coudl

hahahah:lol:, I fucking lost it, pakie..... ZING!

are you going to challenge ducks, carp, and kids in swimmies to races?
psssh i did get passed by a bird when i was going flat out... fucker was flying lol

well took it out yesterday for about 8 hours got a shit ton of time breaking it in, then whne every one got there is when i went flat out

ski did about 54 in hard chop an did a top out of 57 in smooth water. this is all on my speedo on the ski so i doubt its that accurate but ide love to get a reading on gps. its 100% stock. it just sucked cause i was still the slowest lol

thats the nicest thing i have seen you with thus far. are you going to let your buddy aj borrow it? he did go snowboarding with you and all.

ide love to trade keys ...take your pick the vette or ctsv(dont tell ash) an u can have the keys to the ski.

sad thing is ide trust you to ride it. you use to do alot of boating plus if your goofy ass breaks it you can fix it wooo

well i don't see you getting the keys to the vette......

i've wanted to get a wave runner for a few years, i even have a spot at the new house to keep it. just no money right now to buy one. if you had another i'd put gas in it and go ride with you when ever you wanted to go.