Germain Chevy

SLOWLX

Spending 18 million dollars on a dealership at easton I am sure didnt help the bottom dollar. I would rather get a better deal from a new car dealer working out of a old double wide instead of trying to convince me that once I am out the door the marble layden(sp) office of a dealership helps me make my payments.

Oh well. It's not like anyone LIVING in that area can truely afford a brand new car anyway.

They might buy one here and there, but they can't afford it. IMO, dealerships should catter to the area they are selling in. Though I don't get the location of Easton either, but I guess it works. :shrug:

Oh well. It's not like anyone LIVING in that area can truely afford a brand new car anyway.

They might buy one here and there, but they can't afford it. IMO, dealerships should catter to the area they are selling in. Though I don't get the location of Easton either, but I guess it works. :shrug:

think what you want, dick. i live less than 1/2 mile from there, and could more than afford a new car if i wanted.

ive been seeing them dropping cars for the last couple weeks. i drive by it on my way to/from work daily. i know GM was doing closures, but i thought i read they werent going to start closing til late 2010. must've read wrong.