Couple progress pics of my fox

93fox

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

call that mother fucker and drag his ass to his shop. in fact meet me at his house, ill break in and force him to dyno your shit right now! you drove this far for him to dyno your shit, its the least that sob can do...

lmao

dyno'd yet?

Guest Removed
Rob you are hating on everyone god dang

no im not..it was late...and im just picking on every one..and brain knows im joking ...lmao

your the only one that dont think/know im joking :p

I knew you were joking, but hate is hate :p

Oh while I'm thinking of it: Grant is singing your praise. He said thanks a million and to tell you that even his grind going into third is gone. :thumbup:

Guest Removed
I knew you were joking, but hate is hate :p

Oh while I'm thinking of it: Grant is singing your praise. He said thanks a million and to tell you that even his grind going into third is gone. :thumbup:

i figured...but he told me it was 4th gear...weird...

I went and picked up a compression tester so we can see if we can find a cylinder leaking down. Will know something about the motor tomorrow in the morning. I am not sure if I can speak for Alex or not. The game plan is get some Felpro MLS head gaskets and have the heads checked to make sure they are not warped. The coolant temp never got over 190 degrees. My guess is the heads have lifted under boost causing combustion gas to leak into the cooling system. Alex changed oil today and there were no signs of coolant in the oil. There is a reason why after market heads have a taller deck thickness around the bottom head bolts which helps keep things sealed up.

I went and picked up a compression tester so we can see if we can find a cylinder leaking down. Will know something about the motor tomorrow in the morning. I am not sure if I can speak for Alex or not. The game plan is get some Felpro MLS head gaskets and have the heads checked to make sure they are not warped. The coolant temp never got over 190 degrees. My guess is the heads have lifted under boost causing combustion gas to leak into the cooling system. Alex changed oil today and there were no signs of coolant in the oil. There is a reason why after market heads have a taller deck thickness around the bottom head bolts which helps keep things sealed up.

That pretty much sounds like the plan Im going to have to follow. I may have a person or two that might help, not for sure though. Soooo, any takers yet on helping lol.