Couple progress pics of my fox

93fox

i have learned one thing is, the front frame sections on fox bodys are not all the same...

that's it? And you're in business for yourself? damn.:nono:

teehee

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
that's it? And you're in business for yourself? damn.:nono:

teehee

isnt there some shit on CL you should be lowballing ?

i mean there's a nice fox on there for $5,000..go offer him $500 for it :rolleyes:

Alex

I really dont understand, the i/c pipe is on my car and quite a few others as well. I didnt cut anything on mine, went directly on. Are you running an electric fan or clutch? I have the clutch fan still and makes it close to the hot side but its still fine. I wrapped the complete crossover to prevent any additional heatsoak

I would consider also wrapping the downpipe partially because the cold side comes out of the inner fender right there and will help keep the iat down some as well.

For some reason we just couldnt make it work, crossover is just pushed out to far. No biggie.

done yet?

No sir, cant seem to get it to run right. You give it any type of throttle and it leans out. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my leave to come home and I guess get it tuned or something some other time.

hit me up tonight if you think you're still coming because my boss said i can leave work early tomorrow, but if you still come up i'll talk him into lettin me leave at noon thursday so we can head to brian's

I actually talked to Brian today, if it ends up happening, he said friday would actually be the best.

No good, the damn car cant make up its mind. Messed with it for 3 hours till about 2 this morning, driving it around and getting it to run right under part throttle/ just cruizing. Finally got it to where it would be workable, took it back to the house and called it a night. Get up this morning to take it around the block or so to see how its doing, goes right back to fucking lean under part throttle. WTF?!? My last option is too put the stock maf and injectors back in it and try that.

No good, the damn car cant make up its mind. Messed with it for 3 hours till about 2 this morning, driving it around and getting it to run right under part throttle/ just cruizing. Finally got it to where it would be workable, took it back to the house and called it a night. Get up this morning to take it around the block or so to see how its doing, goes right back to fucking lean under part throttle. WTF?!? My last option is too put the stock maf and injectors back in it and try that.

That works pretty well actually. It won't do shit for even half throttle but for slow, calm driving the drivability is definitely there.