Favorite Quotes ?

Rob1647545496

Be excellent to each other.

A truly great sentiment. Too bad people will discount it because of its source....

:confused::confused::confused:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/trl2003/bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure.jpg

How the hell did we make it 2 pages with out a F&F quote? I guess I'll be the first...

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."

- Dominic Toretto

"So there I was, upside down, one wing mostly missing, the fuselage perforated like a cheese grater, my engine on fire and my mask covered in oil...I figured I had now regained the element of surprise, so I applied hard left rudder, turning into him, and started firing. He blew me out of the sky, but I'll be damned if the bastard wasn't worried for a moment there!" ---RAF Squadron Leader Gilleston, World War 2.

"Freedom is responsibility." -David Gerrold

From Lazarus Long, the greatest creation of Robert Anson Heinlein:

"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor, make him pay cash."

"History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it."

"The greatest productive force is human selfishness."

"A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain."

"Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves. Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child."

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once."

"Political tags--such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and. so forth--are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort."

"Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires."

"Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy."

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity!"

"All men are created unequal."

"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense."

"Don’t try to have the last word. You might get it."

"Genius has its limits, but stupidity knows no bounds"

"Common sense isn't"

"Too bad ignorance isn't painfull"

"To those who race, racing is life and everything in between is just waiting"

Steve McQueen - Lemans (I think I got that right)

"You can tell a lot about a steak by sticking your head up a cow's ass, but I'd rather take the butchers word for it"

Chris Farley - "Tommy Boy"

"You want a guarantee on the box? I can take a dump in a box and put a guarantee on it, I got the time."

Chris Farley - "Tommy Boy"

"If you won't respect your elders, I'll teach you to respect you betters"

John Wayne

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

John Wayne

Plus my favorite - see signature below!!!

Edited by craig71188
additions