Favorite Quotes ?

Rob1647545496

what are some of your guys favorite quotes?

here are some of mine, some of which i got from the gun crew.

"It is we who must seek the truth of the universe, in order to achieve enlightenment."

“Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it.” - Sir (Frederick) Henry Royce British Engineer, 1863-1933

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” - Albert Pine quotes (English author, d.1851)

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

-"Fuck you, pay me".

-"One of the hardest decisions in life is deciding which bridges to cross and which to burn".

-"Sometimes you find your destiny on the road you took to avoid it"

Stupid ones....

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life," -Brooke Shields

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," --Winston Bennett

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

--Mayor Marion Barry

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it," --A congressional candidate in Texas .

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix ." -- Dan Quayle

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

--Joe Theisman

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."

-- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." --Department of Social Services,Greenville , South Carolina

"Traditionally, most of Australia 's imports come from overseas."

--Keppel Enderbery

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

Not my favorite,just some to make us normal people feel smarter.

If your life's work can be completed in your lifetime, you aren't thinking big enough.

(as a training guy)

It isn't what you cover in class, but rather what you uncover, that matters.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Life is just one damn thing after another.

My dad always told me "Find a career you enjoy doing and you'll never work a day in your life."

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

"If you could die and come back as me, you'd kill yourself right now."

and a great quote from a very funny man, Rodney Dangerfield:

"A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home."

I've got mine in my sig

"If you even DREAM of beating me, you better wake up and apologize!"

- Muhammad Ali

Thats an awesome one

Every man I meet is in some way my superior. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Failure is success, if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

"We never know how far reaching something we may think, say, or do today will effect the lives of millions tomorrow." Dr. BJ Palmer

“Doctors pour drugs of which they know little, to cure diseases which they know less, into human beings of whom they know nothing.” Voltaire

“All the drugs in the world cannot adjust a subluxated vertebrae” Dr. BJ Palmer

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas A. Edison