Michael Jackson is Dead

Browning

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He touched a lot of people, and a lot more little boys....

He was a great artist. But I could give 2 shits less about what he did to the direction of music. Nothing makes it right to mess with kids. I dont care who you are. The justice system though as uasual agrees with the person spending the most money, but that isnt news to anyone.

We have as much reason to believe you steal cars for a living as you have "reason" that MJ is guilty. And if he were guilty, that does not change the fact that his peak work actually shaped history. Perhaps he changed over time, but there is no reason to assume his positive contributions in the 80s had anything to do with child molestation.

God I hope you're not studying law.

The guy was far ahead of his time in tallent and outlook in his music and dance. He made it cool for a dude to dance.

I don't know his personal life any more than the rest that are speculating. True or not, you can't take away the fact he changed and erra of music. Look how many knock offs there are of the same sound/music out there. No one came close to his style and people went nuts to see him perform.

What entertainer that has been that big a success has not been called a nut job or freak? Maybe their scewed outlook is where they draw their talent from? Reguardless, almost everyone of us sang his songs, danced, or turned up the radio a little bit to his music at one time.

We have as much reason to believe you steal cars for a living as you have "reason" that MJ is guilty. And if he were guilty, that does not change the fact that his peak work actually shaped history. Perhaps he changed over time, but there is no reason to assume his positive contributions in the 80s had anything to do with child molestation.

God I hope you're not studying law.

LoL, Im no law student. Im voicing MY opinion. And you can feel free to think I am a car thief lol, but there isnt/hasnt been multiple cases against me for it. Im not going to debate whether or not the guy did it, the only people who will ever know are those kids and him. I do have a right to my opinions on the guy though. Would you send your kids to spend the night with him?

But what you've said is basically if the guy who invented the wheel was a serial killer that it would make it ok because of his impact on history. More extreme obviously but that's your logic if I'm reading it right. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong but why does being a pop icon make it ok to not obey others basic rights?

• Upvote 1

Wow its hard to beleive Come on guys you remember when you growing up he was your idol

Yea he was... I remember listening to Thriller in 85... fucking awesome LP album. I think my dad still has it. He was the baddest ass in the world untill about 1990... then shit got weird...

The guy was far ahead of his time in tallent and outlook in his music and dance. He made it cool for a dude to dance.

I don't know his personal life any more than the rest that are speculating. True or not, you can't take away the fact he changed and erra of music. Look how many knock offs there are of the same sound/music out there. No one came close to his style and people went nuts to see him perform.

What entertainer that has been that big a success has not been called a nut job or freak? Maybe their scewed outlook is where they draw their talent from? Reguardless, almost everyone of us sang his songs, danced, or turned up the radio a little bit to his music at one time.

I can agree with you to a certain extent regarding his impact on music, joe. BUT.... he molested children. Asking whether or not he was guilty is like asking if you think OJ did it. Lets be honest the fucker did it and he probably did it while riding the marry-go-round in his back yard. For fucks sake guys he had a fucking amusement park at his house... why else do you have that kind of shit but to attract kids... FUCKING KIDS!!!!

Seriously dude, he did it. I can understand the parents of the kid not wanting to drag it out in court and put their children through it (after being emotionally scared who can blame them right?) and im sure there was a sizeable monetary bonus in it aswell but regardless, micheal jackson molested kids. Excuse me while I do not shed a tear for a child molester burning in hell, can you imagine what St. Peter said when Jackson walked up? "you... wait YOU!?!?! seriously dude? dont even ask you know your suppose to be in the other line so moonwalk your happy ass over there pervert" (ok maybe st pete wouldnt say those exact words but its funny to think about it)

Everytime I hear all the sympathy and "OMG WE LOST MICHAEL!>!>" on the news im disgusted and all i can do is remember what Katt Williams said about him... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdXcTIBDW0 The good part is about .45 seconds in. "...I dont care how good you can sing and dance I got kids, FUCK MICHAEL"

RIP

I remember jammin to MJ when I was a little kid. Bad was my favorite song of his back then. I still appreciate his music today, Billy Jean has one of most bad ass beats ever. The song Ben should also not go unmentioned.

That mofo could dance!

As for the accusations, yes he was a strange character, probably because of his enormous fame, but I don't think he actually molested kids, he was a kid himself. He had a very tragic life.

I can agree with you to a certain extent regarding his impact on music, joe. BUT.... he molested children. Asking whether or not he was guilty is like asking if you think OJ did it. Lets be honest the fucker did it and he probably did it while riding the marry-go-round in his back yard. For fucks sake guys he had a fucking amusement park at his house... why else do you have that kind of shit but to attract kids... FUCKING KIDS!!!!

Seriously dude, he did it. I can understand the parents of the kid not wanting to drag it out in court and put their children through it (after being emotionally scared who can blame them right?) and im sure there was a sizeable monetary bonus in it aswell but regardless, micheal jackson molested kids. Excuse me while I do not shed a tear for a child molester burning in hell, can you imagine what St. Peter said when Jackson walked up? "you... wait YOU!?!?! seriously dude? dont even ask you know your suppose to be in the other line so moonwalk your happy ass over there pervert" (ok maybe st pete wouldnt say those exact words but its funny to think about it)

Everytime I hear all the sympathy and "OMG WE LOST MICHAEL!>!>" on the news im disgusted and all i can do is remember what Katt Williams said about him... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdXcTIBDW0 The good part is about .45 seconds in. "...I dont care how good you can sing and dance I got kids, FUCK MICHAEL"

you are awesome lol.

Official coroner's report on Michael P Jackson: death resulting from severe food poisoning due to eating 11 year-old weiners.

lol although i have heard that and he died from food poisoning from eating 13 year old nuts all day long so far it is still funny.

RIP Michael Jackson. Artist, human being, and good soul.

He gave huge amounts of money and charity to children's causes pulling untold numbers of children out of starvation, poverty and destitution around the world. He gave people worldwide joy and happiness thru his songs and entertainment (just read a figure on the charity dollars and other charity works, its staggering). By way of comparison, 99.99% of CR members lifetime achievements amount to ultimately pointless arguing about their automobiles and jerking it to manga.

If you believe he did molest children, you are gullible, malleable, and ignorant of the way the world works (especialy lawsuits looking for $), and if I wasnt so damn lazy I could soak you for every dime you have, given how manipulate-able you clearly must be.

Not going to go any further into defending him from the witless hordes.

RIP Michael

Official coroner's report on Michael P Jackson: death resulting from severe food poisoning due to eating 11 year-old weiners.

Now were just repeating jokes...

Who is Micheal P Jackson? I thought his middle name was Joe.

Lets see, I was at Michael's house, and I saw him commit crimes, oh wait, no I wasn't, but the media said this is what probably happened so it must be true. I dont know how many of you twenty-something year olds have children, but I have three and a grandkid, and let me tell you, there is no way on Gods green earth I would ever let any of them spend the night over some mans house, I dont care who the hell he is, or how much money he has.

Also IF I thought my children had been molested by anyone there is no amount of money I could be paid to let this person stay out of jail and possibly hurt someone else's child, especially if I could put him in jail, and take his cash!