Looking for black lug nuts

tristanlee85

I ended up getting a set of gunmetal wheels so I'm looking for a dark set of lugs. On Jegs I found these:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Detroit+Wheels/306/5645BLK/10002/-1

I really don't see anything else on the site that fits my studs (12mm x 1.5). Are those even what I'm looking for? Their site says 4 weeks to ship so I'm wondering if they are even obtainable from the store within the next few days. I'll give a call tomorrow, but before I go calling and placing orders, I'm hoping to get some opinions as to what I should get.

When I ran my steelies, the Advance Auto lugs worked fine. :)

Well obviously you're going to find a shit ton of chrome stuff readily available, but 12x1.5 is about the most common lugnut out there. If anyone has black in stock I'd bet they have them in your size. Would the GM external threaded kind with the black caps work? Those can behad anywhere.

or get these shipped to you by saturday, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GOR-21133BC/

Those summit racings ones look good. I guess better than the external threads with caps on them. Seems tacky unless I'm thinking of something else.

I also know that there is a special type of lug for locking where you need a key to remove it. It's really not theft deterrent, but I guess it's better than a 6-point 19mm socket. I can't tell if the link you posted has that or not.

Forgive me for not knowing my wheel stuff. I'm a noob.

The ones i posted are spline drive, they come with the adapter to install and remove them. Honestly I can remove any lugnut, or locking lug in about 5 seconds so I don't think it matters, but spline drives are better then nothing and they all match unlike one lock lug per wheel. I'm not a fan of tuner lugs, that's why I use these.