Honda Fury - Victory Vegas Low

Akula

I have always been a sport bike enthusiast, and have owned a few. Lately I have been riding a friends "extra" Harley. I don't like HD because they cost too much for the technology and IMHO they build them too heavy. But I am getting old and want a cruiser.

I have seen this Honda Fury advertised and it intrigues me. I am going today to look at it. Not too sure about shaft drive because I want an open primary but I like the look of it.

My other option is a Victory Vegas Low. I think it is a good start for customization and I like that it is made in my home state.

Either way, what do you guys think of these? Anyone ride one?

I want a Victory Vegas 8-Ball. That will be one of my next bikes. The Fury is neat, but that's about it. It's not something you're going to ride for any great distance.

a friend of the family has one. it is a BADD ASSS BIKEEe

i rode my cousins victoy vegas 8 ball, and i have also ridden my friends honda fury.. and the vegas 8 ball wins hands down.. the victory is a far better machine. very similar to the fury with more punch, and more of a bad ass feel. and it sounds alot better then the fury.. same price point as well