Need Help ASAP about Hotel

Twistedrx7

Alright getting ready to book a hotel for our vacation. I came across a very nice hotel. It is called The Point Orlando Resort.

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I have a few friends in flordia but they havent heard of it. It is located on Universal Blvd in orlando.

If you know anything about it first hand or had people who have stayed there please speak up.

dont know about it, but search for it on travelocity and check out the guest reviews. would be your best bet, as it comes from people who have stayed there. im glad i did that for our hotel we were looking for for this weekend. almost booked one and im glad i didnt...horrible reviews

yeah i have checked out a lot of hotels off of travelocity. There are so many to choose from. The only other problem we are having is renting a car since we are both under 25. We are trying priceline name your own price and we put in what they say to put in for best chance and even over but it just says there arent any vehicles available. We have tried all the classes....

when i needed to rent a car last year (was 23), i went to find rates and did priceline. they said "check this box if under 25", then it says theyre going to charge you $xx fee per day extra because of your age, so when you submit your offer, factor that in.

i think rates were like $23/day + $25/day for fee, and i put in an offer of like $35/day...in hindsight, i should have started lower, and went up until they accepted.

thats odd they have nothing available. we didnt have a great car (HHR) but we only needed something to get the 2 of us around and haul our suitcases.

You might want to try flying into Tampa, rent your car there and drive over to Orlando (about 90 minutes). When I last went down, the flight was much cheaper and rental cars were available (granted I'm way over 25). Sorry, no real input on the hotel front.