Roll up your sleeve and See America

troyec001

So, for any of those who gave blood this past month there was a drawing you could enter to win a $2,000 vacation through AAA and Red Cross to anywhere in America. I got the word yesterday that I won this drawing. They've taken my picture and all sorts of fun stuff.

I'm not sure where I want to go, and I have no idea what rules there are. I'm assuming I should be able to go with my gf some where, but I'm not sure. I need some ideas for where I can go. Since I don't know what my restrictions are I'm not sure if it has to be continental or not, so go ahead and throw out any ideas that you have.

that's sweet...congrats on that! Out west is what i always suggest for vacations. Yellowstone is awesome. My family took two and a half weeks to go from texas through the painted desert, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, etc. It was great, but i definitely rec commend spending a lot of time in Yellowstone if you like scenic views and some things you'll probably never experience again.