** Stolen Vehicle **

Kevin R.

My buddy had his truck stolen last night from The Reserves at Abbey Lakes apartment complex off of Gender Road.

It is a silver 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi. 4 door. New tires just a tad more aggressive looking than stock. It has an exhaust on it and is pretty loud.

Some characteristics that might set it apart aside from exhaust are the stickers on the back window which are as follows:

A Marine symbol

A green Monster "M" (like on the energy drinks)

A Fox Racing sticker

There was no sign of broken glass or anything on the ground where it was parked so probably a popped lock or the traditional method of coat hanger.

I do not have the plate # at this time.

Here are some pics of it I took of his MySpace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=37809079&albumID=2005045&imageID=37965387#a=2005045&i=37965426http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_8bb2755a6b2a08299c046f6f616d69fe.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_e3b7bc45f9450390d0e3eb31888d9117.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by Kevin R.

Holy shit, Pat's truck got stolen. Thats fucking shitty. Ill definitely keep an eye out.

That is the least we can figure.

Payments are up to date according to finance company and the apartment complex didn't have it towed. Not much else could have happened to it...

Guest tbutera2112
seems like an odd situation...i guess i dont see why someone would steal that truck, its a nice truck and all, but if i was gonna steal something, it would definately be something a little more notable... one of his friends have a copy of the key and take it or something? park it somewhere to mess with him or whatever? it just seems odd...best of luck to him, hope he had insurance

seems like an odd situation...i guess i dont see why someone would steal that truck, its a nice truck and all, but if i was gonna steal something, it would definately be something a little more notable... one of his friends have a copy of the key and take it or something? park it somewhere to mess with him or whatever? it just seems odd...best of luck to him, hope he had insurance

The Camry or Accord or some shit is the most stolen car. People don't usually steal Ferraris and Lambos. I'd say this is "more notable" than a beige Camry.

Yes, he has insurance.

Guest tbutera2112
The Camry or Accord or some shit is the most stolen car. People don't usually steal Ferraris and Lambos. I'd say this is "more notable" than a beige Camry.

Yes, he has insurance.

yea but those cars have a lot of stuff to be taken off and sold on craigslist to HS kids etc...theres a demand for those kind of parts, more so than dodge truck parts...not saying theres no way it got stolen, i was just saying i woulda never guessed it would have gotten stolen (until it did, obviously)

yea but those cars have a lot of stuff to be taken off and sold on craigslist to HS kids etc...theres a demand for those kind of parts, more so than dodge truck parts...not saying theres no way it got stolen, i was just saying i woulda never guessed it would have gotten stolen (until it did, obviously)

I am sure they could get some money for wheels/tires and shit like that.

But I agree. Probably some fucks who just wanted a truck to joyride around in. I am guessing they had to have been eying it too. He doesn't park in an area a bunch of random people who don't live there would come in.

Guest Removed

if it had the 4.7 engine, and it was 4x4, then thats why they stole it

used low mile engine will bring 2500 up.

and the rest of those parts will sell aswell.

doesnt matter anymore..parts are parts and the shit sells here and over sea's

I thought i saw a truck like the one you described at Iron Pony the other day. I was following it down Westerville road. It pulled in to the store just before i did. It was VERY loud. but i thought there were three or four people in it, one of which was a hot chick. I believe it was on Saturday or Sunday. I hope this helps.

Just wondering how they got around the immobilizer. Trucks key is coded. Key stolen as well?

Yeah, he had to have left a key in the car or something. It'd be next to impossible to just "hot wire" it or even punch the ignition.

Interesting...

It wasn't repod because he called the finance company right then and there.

I don't see how in the world it could have been impounded when it is an apartment complex + he wasn't notified of anything.

It was locked and he still has the key. So, someone has some skills or something I guess.