Broken into Camaro

camAro86

Who ever broke into my green 92 chevy camaro last week and took my 2 jvl speakers amp and cd player i will find u and i will mess you up . cause whoever did it Knew about camaros to know how to pop my trunk lock and take apart my dash to get the cd player.. so let me find someone riding around with my shit and it will be curtain call.. believe that
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever broke into my green 92 chevy camaro last week and took my 2 jvl speakers amp and cd player i will find u and i will mess you up . cause whoever did it Knew about camaros to know how to pop my trunk lock and take apart my dash to get the cd player.. so let me find someone riding around with my shit and it will be curtain call.. believe that

Please tell me this is a joke. Even if it is a joke it is about as cool as fucking fat chicks and telling your friends about it.

-rep for posting something so gay even gay people say it is gay

I'll sell you my nice speakers/amp/cd player out of my '92 Camaro, I just got them last week, they sound nice!

Dude, third gens are easy as fuck to get into, a monkey could do it. I'm surprised they even popped the trunk lock, there are much easier ways to get into them. Just wedge something really long between the window and roof/door pillar across to the other side and hit the unlock button. It really is that easy. Thats why mine still has a stock radio in it.

I know this from when a friend locked my keys in it. Works really well

They went in through the lock? Amateurs....they dont know shit about 3rd Gens.

no doubt. you bust out the rear window, that way not only do you get the goods in the car but you get to :lol: when they go to buy one. its like double dipping on screwing them over.

umm Thieves know how to break into things imagine that. Also its allot easier to get into a camaro. NO DOOR FRAME

And explain how your going to catch someone riding around. You going to randomly break into every trunk to make sure they don't have your woofers?

I've had so many systems stolen its not funny. It's called insurance.

Guest Removed
Please tell me this is a joke. Even if it is a joke it is about as cool as fucking fat chicks and telling your friends about it.

-rep for posting something so gay even gay people say it is gay

all he fucks are fats chicks.......

myron..your a dumbass

/thread