Broken into Camaro

camAro86

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threaten more people and I see a free 3 day vacation for you paid for exclusivly by my Banhammer.

Or you can stop being a fucking tool and grow up.

Boxing isnt a threat its a fun pass time enjoyed by people all over the world. Its kind of like lumberjacking but with people and gloves instead of axes and trees.

Guest tbutera2112

why the fuck isnt this guy banned yet? every single time he posts its the same shit

dude aint that bad in person, but give him a keyboard and he will fuck shit up

Who ever broke into my green 92 chevy camaro last week and took my 2 jvl speakers amp and cd player i will find u and i will mess you up . cause whoever did it Knew about camaros to know how to pop my trunk lock and take apart my dash to get the cd player.. so let me find someone riding around with my shit and it will be curtain call.. believe that

You would have sounded mo Gnagsta if you ended wi

BELLEEEEE DAT :mad:

hahah very funny myronn got his stuff stolen thats coo.. its coo i beter not find out what is the racing spot yall go to or ima get yall kicked out/ or bringing my boxing gloves and just randomly punching people .. and YES bring ur big friends ima knock em out too

dude youre a fucking faggot....nobody on here stole your shit i am willing to bet, and you come at us with this fucking pussy shit....racing spot? kicking us out? seriously wtf dude? go ahead, bring your boxing gloves, i fucking guarantee ****** if you come near me with that pussy ass bullshit threats. i wouldnt need gloves to knock your ass out. theoretically of course because THIS IS NOT A THREAT

Edited by 2 Sweet
i am not threatening anyone