Gonna meet Collective Soul on Saturday...

MrMeanGreen

This morning on the way to BFE, Ohio I was listening to 107.9 and they had a trivia question.

What's the busiest place on July 5th?

So this rung a bell since it was mentioned on NBC4 last week and I pulled over on US33 and Googled it on my laptop. The animal shelter.

Anyways, I won two tickets to see Collective Soul at the LC on Saturday and a pair of VIP backstage passes to hang out with the band. I'm stoked. I've seen them twice in concert already (Newport and when they opened for Aerosmith at Polaris) and they are one of my favorite bands.

Tina and I are going, this is gonna be a blast :)

Fireworks scare the shit outta dogs and they run off. There was an article on Channel 4 about how the Columbus area shelters were staffing around the clock for the 5th and 6th to deal with all the extra animals and people who would be looking for them.

Fireworks scare the shit outta dogs and they run off. There was an article on Channel 4 about how the Columbus area shelters were staffing around the clock for the 5th and 6th to deal with all the extra animals and people who would be looking for them.

i thought of that right as i hit reply. awesome win. I just saw the soul on vh1 talking about how they are making their 14th album from the studio they own.

I have all if their albums, and they all kick ass.

Paul, you wouldn't know a killer prize if one jumped up and bit you in the ass. I guess you'd be happy if it were the Backstreet Boys or some shit, then you'd be begging me to go :p

I have all if their albums, and they all kick ass.

Paul, you wouldn't know a killer prize if one jumped up and bit you in the ass. I guess you'd be happy if it were the Backstreet Boys or some shit, then you'd be begging me to go :p

OPSSSS BACK STREET BOYS are HOMOOO, its all about nsync baby!!

This morning on the way to BFE, Ohio I was listening to 107.9 and they had a trivia question.

What's the busiest place on July 5th?

So this rung a bell since it was mentioned on NBC4 last week and I pulled over on US33 and Googled it on my laptop. The animal shelter.

Anyways, I won two tickets to see Collective Soul at the LC on Saturday and a pair of VIP backstage passes to hang out with the band. I'm stoked. I've seen them twice in concert already (Newport and when they opened for Aerosmith at Polaris) and they are one of my favorite bands.

Tina and I are going, this is gonna be a blast :)

Derek and I will be there too! Hopefully the rain will be out of here by show time.

Collective Soul is what deuchebags used to listen to before Coldplay was around.

Completely different sound (plus I hate Coldplay), and I'm glad that at the age of ten you were well adept in the knowledge of what a douchebag was.

Hey Anthony, tell Joel Kosche of Collective Soul that Adam said "hi" :D

Does he know you?