LeBron gets Dunked on and cries about it lol.

Sparky

Good stuff. I cant say I personally like him. Seems like a prick, the Yanks hat at the Indians/Yanks game put me over the edge. Rightfully so tho hes had people in his ear for 10 years now putting him on a pedestal. Hes a great ball player tho.

Good stuff. I cant say I personally like him. Seems like a prick, the Yanks hat at the Indians/Yanks game put me over the edge. Rightfully so tho hes had people in his ear for 10 years now putting him on a pedestal. Hes a great ball player tho.

The only person who cares about your opinion of a person you've never met is you.

And bro, he is FROM cleveland, it's not like he wore that hat to be an asshole, he's just always been a fan of the yankees.

And how do any of you or the guy who wrote the article know that he didnt want it leaked because he wants to save it for a project/ad he's doing or something?

Who cares if he gets dunked on. Hes only next to the best thing but hes not invinsible. Nobody is. All players get dunked on regardless how good they are.

Where does it say that just because you play ball somewhere that you cant like any other team. I mean we are talking about a totally different sport.

Who cares if he gets dunked on. Hes only next to the best thing but hes not invinsible. Nobody is. All players get dunked on regardless how good they are.

Where does it say that just because you play ball somewhere that you cant like any other team. I mean we are talking about a totally different sport.

yeah and i dont think he'd really care if he got dunked on. he is a "fun" player and also pokes fun of himself so not sure why....

The only person who cares about your opinion of a person you've never met is you.

And bro, he is FROM cleveland, it's not like he wore that hat to be an asshole, he's just always been a fan of the yankees.

And how do any of you or the guy who wrote the article know that he didnt want it leaked because he wants to save it for a project/ad he's doing or something?

Really? LawL I wont hold my breath. He may be from Cleveland but I dont have any respect for him.

As for caring about my opinion, apparently you care or you would not bothered to respond to it.

Really? LawL I wont hold my breath. He may be from Cleveland but I dont have any respect for him.

As for caring about my opinion, apparently you care or you would not bothered to respond to it.

Okay... so you basically just proved to me that you possess the comprehension/reasoning capabilities that I did when I was 14. Nice.

You: 0

Me: 2

Lebron James: 234,000,000