Pretty homo question - who does GOOD hair highlights in Columbus

Nitrousbird

My wife wants to get her highlights done again. She just can't find anyone good.

She has been to Kenneth's a number of times, and honestly, she can get a better hair trim at Great Clips. They usually make her hair crooked, do the layering wrong, and f'ed her hair up really bad once right before we met. Their coloring hasn't been stellar by any means either. I can't believe she went back so many times, but I think I convinced her to not go anymore.

She has tried Charles Penzone, but wasn't impressed with their work either.

Can anyone ask their women who they recommend...I promissed my wife I would do a little research for her. We live just north of Powell, but anywhere within a reasonable drive will work. Cost isn't the factor (obviously from being a Kenneth's customer, those f'ers are con artists!). Quality is a MAJOR factor; she is specific on what she wants, and expects to get it. They all want to make her a blonde, and no matter how much she says no, they try to do it anyway.

If there is anyone great to recommend, please let me know. She is a friendly and easy to deal with customer, but wants someone who will not screw up the job!

I have been looking for the "right" hairdresser since i came to columbus 6 years ago. I THINK i found her a few months ago. I did find her at Kenneths, but its the one in Hilliard. (i know thats a bit of drive for you guys) (keep in mind i have gone thru maybe 10 or more hairdressers at Kenneths and Penzones)

Her name is Angela Simon.

Personally i find Penzones to be more expensive than Kenneths, and too snooty for my taste.. ( i feel like a poor kid walking into Tiffanys in there)

Yelp! is a great place to look for hairdressers too. (among other things)

my sister just graduated from the charles penzone school and is working at some salon in worthington...i cant remember what its called though...starts with a C. lol. she doesnt have her chair yet, but supposed to get it soon. im sure if your wife wants, i can talk to her and see if she can do it at her place...probably save her a bit of $ too, so if its not exactly what she likes, shes not out as much as it would be to go to a salon

my sister just graduated from the charles penzone school and is working at some salon in worthington...i cant remember what its called though...starts with a C. lol. she doesnt have her chair yet, but supposed to get it soon. im sure if your wife wants, i can talk to her and see if she can do it at her place...probably save her a bit of $ too, so if its not exactly what she likes, shes not out as much as it would be to go to a salon

Reading comprehension: 0.

Reading comprehension: 0.

i read what he said. the place my sister works is supposed to be a great place to get coloring done ( http://www.thecachetsalon.com/ ). im just saying, if he wants me to see if she'll do it on the side and save a few bucks for the same thing she'll get at the salon, i can check. if not, oh well.