Ashland Distribution is now hiring

Bhobs

Hey everyone I have been working for Ashland for 2 yrs now. Great hours great pay lots of sick time and vacation time. Its customer service and if anyone is interested you have to apply though Innosourse ..go online and find the New Albany one its a temp agency but you get hired after 4 months if you dont suck lol. Ask for Rebecca or Elizabeth they both know me and say Bettina Hoblick referred you.

Thanks!

Dublin? I may have to apply. I'm past fed up with my job and really dont care about a paycut. Is it a data entry job or a customer service like role?

its customer service but way more involved thats for sure. I take about 50-100 orders per day depending on how crazy it gets. I have a little higher position so I work with really high maintanance accts but they are changing alot of things bc of the California location shut down so it will be much better for the newer people. it took me about 6 months to know the system its frustrating at first but once you know what your doing its pretty easy :) apply below at this place.

Innosource

(614) 775-1400

your interview is in New Albany but work is like real close to tuttle mall

Hey everyone I have been working for Ashland for 2 yrs now. Great hours great pay lots of sick time and vacation time. Its customer service and if anyone is interested you have to apply though Innosourse ..go online and find the New Albany one its a temp agency but you get hired after 4 months if you dont suck lol. Ask for Rebecca or Elizabeth they both know me and say Bettina Hoblick referred you.

Thanks!

Bettina, do you know what the hours are like for new hires? Im going to pass this along to my friend. She does similar work now but the pay isnt as good and her days off are like fri and sunday so Im sure she'd be interested.

Bettina, do you know what the hours are like for new hires? Im going to pass this along to my friend. She does similar work now but the pay isnt as good and her days off are like fri and sunday so Im sure she'd be interested.

M-F and the hrs would range from 8-5 9-6 10-7 or 11-8 we just took over the california location so they are needing some new people in :)

she only posted this 6 days ago.... some companies take a week or more to decided if they even want an interview. not sure how this company works. that or you jsut suck lol goodluck

not sure whats up I know of a few people that already are having their intervies so who knows lol