New Cr banner?

SRTurbo04

Ok So now there is nothign wrong with the current banner we have now for colubmus racing. but dam how long has it been like that an unchanged? i joined in 07 an i swear it looked like that when i started. just for shits an giggles some of you photoshop dorks make up a new banner with your own creativity. now this isant my site an they may not want to change it . btu hey it woudl be cool to see other style designs out there. any one interested in throwing somethign together just to see what we could come up with?

then losing monies for people when i beat you the next weekend

Then both of you losing to an overweight 30 year old that still holds the footracing crown ;)

J/k, I'm pretty sure we tied, not suw why they gave it to me by a nose.

as far as foot racing goes i am up to the challenge....before i fucked up my knee last yr and tore my mcl i think i could have beaten all yall.....

Wow there are even excuses in foot racing now... My cars running rich and has a weak clutch but I'll run ya. I tore my mcl and lost my big toe... :p J/K

I'd be down for a shot at the foot racing crown too!

well i think ihave the crown, so good luck taking it. i won't sandbag it like i did against Brian :p

I'll race you from a slow jog... 4 roll? I’ve got smaller shoes that are better for my top end runs, they kind of suck from a stop.