Anybody been to dream girls lately?? How does it compare to Columbus Gold and others

CJINOHIO03

I had fun last time I went. Some of the girls sucked, but there were some really good ones.

Im surprised you even rang in on this topic.

I work at the Gold, if you want to stop by tomorow night i'll be there just ask for Ryan. Of course im biased on this topic but I'll be honest I havent visited either Kahoots or Dreamgirls in over a year and skripper turnover is enormous so in that time there's probably a whole new crop of "i need to pay my bills so I'll show you my bewbies" skrippers. I will say that the Gold has some promising prospects, plus the feature is pretty cute too.

• Upvote 1

Kahoots and Gold are more upscale, kinda making you feel like you "have" to tip higher. Dreamgirls girls are more fun because they aren't so professional, you can actually just have a great time talking to the girls and drink with them. At Kahoots the girls just dance and hold out their hand for money. Meh. I'd rather have a good time with the girls rather than just pay money to see boobs.

Trust me, whores are whores wherever you go. Whether they put out their hand and expect it or act like they like you and wait for the tip they all want the same thing. Either way...

Went to Kahoots for my bachelor party last September on a Thursday night and had a blast. Girls came out and hung out with us, had two girls give me a dance for the price of one. It was funnnn.

I went with my gf last night. Have to give it good review. I have only been to Columbus Gold before and that was at least a year ago. But I would say I like Dream Girls better but like I said take it for what its worth. Mostly all white chicks not many 10's but would say mostly 7 0r 8's. Like Brian said they were friendly and actually danced good. Although, most of them had small tits. Last time I was at Columbus Gold a few girls just stood in stage and talked to each other didnt even dance.

Im surprised you even rang in on this topic.

I work at the Gold, if you want to stop by tomorow night i'll be there just ask for Ryan. Of course im biased on this topic but I'll be honest I havent visited either Kahoots or Dreamgirls in over a year and skripper turnover is enormous so in that time there's probably a whole new crop of "i need to pay my bills so I'll show you my bewbies" skrippers. I will say that the Gold has some promising prospects, plus the feature is pretty cute too.

skrip clubs lol.