cr boat night thursday 16th

SRTurbo04

it should be at the marina but theyre too poor to buy a slip. so it would need to be launched, easy peasy

well come on out then. ill be oin my white an green jet ski.. you cant miss the gotee, an every one else seems to be 50/50 at the molment... most people dont chime in they jstu show so ill check my cr from ym phone from time to time

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the truck fixed. I am still waiting to hear back from shanton to see if andrews goin or not. If he doesnt then it will be only one boat which will be gay.

dont feel bad it loks as if im the only jet ski going lol tell shanton to get on your boat an do some high speed tubeing or something hahha

So was out there alll alone till 630. Saw sam for a mnuite then also ran outa gas before ahyone go there so I put it on the trailor an saw jeffro showed up. So I ran with him in his big ass boat. Weather was great. Water was good.

kinda of a small showing. I had 4 people on my boat and hung out with Paul for a alil.

i so was hopin u an linn were stil on the lake when that drag boat an the two boats behind it were passing. that would of been fun to watch ha

wait jeffro has a boat!! :mad: thanks for the call jeff!

yea a big ass fisnish boat lol

myself and some friends will be up at Indian lake on Sat night for the bars and Sunday to ride. Paul I know you wanted to go somewhere diff. Anyone else is welcome to join.

ill let you know i gotta check some funds