cr boat night thursday 16th

SRTurbo04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the weather gods are with us today its cloudy here in polaris but the suns starting to show threw. weather.com shows cloudy till 2 then its gonanbe sunny with mid 70s should be good weather see you guys out there il be there about 5

I went didnt see anyone. My boy and his friend did some wakeboarding.

It was just me Linn and Erin tonight. Andrew and Shanton couldn't come at the last minute. We were there but I had to pull my ski up on the trailer for a little but and take my reverse bucket off cause I broke something as soon as it hit water.

I seen 3 skis all together for a minute. One was orange and black. We didnt make it out until 7.

That was prob us. Mine is bright yellow and loud enough you would know it was me, my other one is red and Linns is black and gold. I wasnt on the water until about 7:45

Now that I think about it, I probably did see linn on the one. I didnt put 2 and 2 together. If I was paying attention more I would have tracked you guys down. Hadnt had the boat out in about 3 years. The boat did good but the carb may need cleaned. Cut out while cruising.