Tail of the Dragon for Subarus ( Parsons Branch Rd by rt 129)

thorne

I took some video from a windows mounted cam. For those who've asked why I truck bed lined my wrx it's so I can do stuff like this and not think twice about hurting the paint.

I know its a long video but take it or leave it. I had a blast and a half driving it. I would drive it again with out the dragon any day. BUT it does bring you out right in the middle of the tail of the dragon. I marked where it was in the you tube stuffs incase anyone wants to check it out.

It had rained the day before so the path was rutted to hell in some parts hence my lower speeds. I would love to do it again with a smoother surface so i could go faster.

No versions pending

REDUCED MUSIC uploading now will update

LESS MUSIC

Edited by Thorne

I did not choose the songs. My wife did. But I'm a techno fan so I did not object. I tried to make it passive enough to not annoy. I will make a few changes and republish it. Friggin takes over an hour to render a video like this into 720p.

BTW if you notice how badly the car is bncing for some parts I could not really go faster. Towards the end of it I started going quicker. There are some videos on youtube of harleys. But if you notice its way smoother then mine. The rain really rutted up the road. It was fun going through water.

You don't need truck liner for that! I do that in the Supra. Should've just told Mandy to hold on and cut that bastard sideways. I grew up for years first learning to drive on dirt roads. Let me borrow your Scooburoo for a day. ;)

You don't need truck liner for that! I do that in the Supra. Should've just told Mandy to hold on and cut that bastard sideways. I grew up for years first learning to drive on dirt roads. Let me borrow your Scooburoo for a day. ;)

+1, didn't look like anything was flying up or whatever, did you even get it sideways?

i'd take my daily on that well paved road, lol.

Maybe you can't see how bad the car is shacking around but the camera was mounted not held. I could have easly fucked up the car going to fast . If I new the rd I would prolly went faster but there was also blind curves. It is what It is. as for things throwing up on the car. It was mostly the sides and when I get finsihed you could see it.

BTW christian your supra would not have clearance. The part were I cam to damn near stop I barely cleared going over. I got a little sideways here and there but I was being very cautious. Breaking a tire or rim or anything else when a long ass way from ohio.

Maybe you can't see how bad the car is shacking around but the camera was mounted not held. I could have easly fucked up the car going to fast . If I new the rd I would prolly went faster but there was also blind curves. It is what It is. as for things throwing up on the car. It was mostly the sides and when I get finsihed you could see it.

BTW christian your supra would not have clearance. The part were I cam to damn near stop I barely cleared going over. I got a little sideways here and there but I was being very cautious. Breaking a tire or rim or anything else when a long ass way from ohio.

;) I'm just busting your balls, buddy. :)