A Proposition

Fiji ST

Alright, here's the deal. I've got a 2009 Dodge Ram SLT HEMI for the next week and I need a way to test it for how it's built. You know, towing, hauling shit in the bed, maybe off-roading, etc. So this is what I am offering.

If you need to move/tow something significant, you can use me and the truck to transport it. It will have to be within a reasonable distance and time (no more than 100 miles/2 hours) and all it will cost you will be to fill it up at the end of our journey. It does have a hitch and electrical/brake connections, but not a trailer ball, so you will have to provide one for towing.

I have it until next Wednesday, the 22nd, and am pretty much free whenever, so let me know if any of you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.

that truck towing anything is going to get 9mpg towing. I would of got a diesel from the manufactor.

I have a lot of competition to deal with since my market is Detriot and Chicago, so I get what I can get.

Just figured I could offer someone a hand and test out my truck at the same time.

i knocked down a wall between 2 rooms and have a shitload of a pile of trash in my garage i was just about to search CL for someone to haul it away.

anyone know where i can take a bunch of scrap 2x4, trim, sheetrock to dump it near easton?

i knocked down a wall between 2 rooms and have a shitload of a pile of trash in my garage i was just about to search CL for someone to haul it away.

anyone know where i can take a bunch of scrap 2x4, trim, sheetrock to dump it near easton?

If you bring JUST the 2x4's to my house off of Agler and Stygler, I'll just burn them.

lets spray it...

and the mud trails are rather dry at the moment

Is it cool if I come out and run around for a bit sometime?

I'm not trying to get stuck or fuck up the truck. I just want to see what the off-road package is about.

I'm not trying to get stuck or fuck up the truck. I just want to see what the off-road package is about.

Haha then robs isant your place tight trails big assss ruts. That truck willl get scra tched to shit.

Guest Removed

just some dodge bs to charge you more money...

I'd be willing to do some "light 4 wheeling" with you. (In quotes cause "light wheeling" always turns into "heavy wheeling). I know a place on the bottom of 270 and have a heavy duty strap, D ring for the hitch, etc for if/when one of us gets stuck. You can PM if you'd like to go perhaps Tuesday or Wednesday night. Hell even tonight if you want. Edited by Bahnstoermer

• 1 month later...