F-body weight?

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, my normal street tires are on it. The car is in Delaware, shall I go pick it up to walk your ass? :D

sure why not. ill put my car on a trailer an we can race it... but i planon working on it tonight if i can get my sweet shop light to go all the way out to the street lol

To my knowlege Trans Ams were the heaviest f-bodys. I really need to weigh my Camaro, where did you go Gary? Is there still a place in Pataskala?

yea that place is still out there, but trails had their scale open for night of thunder so i weighed me and my dads cars there

Guest Removed
Ummmm, my normal street tires are on it. The car is in Delaware, shall I go pick it up to walk your ass? :D

just dropped another off..could have drove it back for you and took it back after you wax him and drove this one back when its all said and done ;)

and f bodys are heavy turds

mine was 3760 with me in it ( i # 210 ) with 8 point cage , 1/2 tank of gas and no spare tire or jack and big and littles on . and my street tires are the big and little ones with quick time pros on the back thats all i have .

too heavy.....whuch one of you lame fbodys wanna race huh? :)

What about me?

Street tires, Where in the fuck will I get those from?

My "street tires" are 390/45/17 M&H "radial"

Why so skinny, those are like pizza cutters Ray. :bangbang:

Ah so you big pussy, I come over fix your car, and then you proceed to make excuses.

Paul's car is fixed and wouldn't put up, so he needs to shut up.

lol my car is back up an running thanks for the wonderfull scotty but the panzie wouldnt race me the same race where i beat him(street tire to street tire). so why waste my gas when i know he will destroy me!! . ill leave it at this.. your car is SOOOO much quicker then mine its not even a challenge but thats with dragradials. street tires i still think ive got you.

but thall race will never happen so we wil ljust leave it at that i guess but thansk again

back on topic fbodys are big heavy slow turds

lol my car is back up an running thanks for the wonderfull scotty but the panzie wouldnt race me the same race where i beat him(street tire to street tire). so why waste my gas when i know he will destroy me!! . ill leave it at this.. your car is SOOOO much quicker then mine its not even a challenge but thats with dragradials. street tires i still think ive got you.

but thall race will never happen so we wil ljust leave it at that i guess but thansk again

back on topic fbodys are big heavy slow turds

QFT /thread

Guest Removed
Ah so you big pussy, I come over fix your car, and then you proceed to make excuses.

Paul's car is fixed and wouldn't put up, so he needs to shut up.

crank sensor?

QFT /thread

put it in your sig;)