F-body weight?

pontiacfreak142

Nope wire to the msd tach adapter got disc connected an wasent sending the signal to the coil pack. My fault but car runs again

I got to spend quality time with you to fucking D42 and back because you couldn't connect a signal tap? Shit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to spend quality time with you to fucking D42 and back because you couldn't connect a signal tap? Shit.

the wires were good an dandy for almost a year an all of a sudden it just came apart lol

Yes Anthony we did. I didn't know to look behind the battery for some twisted and taped mess or he could have drove the wiring nightmare home.

Paul you should get help with your mods, maybe the failure rate would go down. Oh wait it's a Neon with the heart of a DSM.

Yes Anthony we did. I didn't know to look behind the battery for some twisted and taped mess or he could have drove the wiring nightmare home.

Paul you should get help with your mods, maybe the failure rate would go down. Oh wait it's a Neon with the heart of a DSM.

true true

lol my car is back up an running thanks for the wonderfull scotty but the panzie wouldnt race me the same race where i beat him(street tire to street tire). so why waste my gas when i know he will destroy me!! . ill leave it at this.. your car is SOOOO much quicker then mine its not even a challenge but thats with dragradials. street tires i still think ive got you.

but thall race will never happen so we wil ljust leave it at that i guess but thansk again

back on topic fbodys are big heavy slow turds

can i get in on this? ill leave my street tires on lol................