Why I bought land...

Linc5.0

Nice picture. I have the same grill as you. I love that thing!

I put the mineral licks about 200 yard into the woods at my place. I have kept at least one block there all of the time. I forgot and it ran out last month sometime. There was a

7' diameter area from them pawing and licking the dirt LOL

I almost hit those two at 71 & 270 (near Polaris) a few weeks ago, you could have just moved to the side of the highway. :D

My parents have 5 acres outside of town and they see deer out there all of the time, it is pretty cool.

Where are you at now Erik?

We have 2 acres just north of Cheshire road, and the deer are in my yard every day... Ole dog is gonna catch one, one of these days.

My parents dog got a fawn a few months ago. She is slow, fat, old and has arthritis in one of her front legs. So yeah, it will probably happen. She just clipped it's back legs and it got up and ran off, it was fine.

We have 2 acres just north of Cheshire road, and the deer are in my yard every day... Ole dog is gonna catch one, one of these days.

Rutherford rd in powell.

I will be investing in a feeder here soon.

in between powell rd and home rd in powell.

I will be investing in a feeder here soon.