Sonic Saturday Night

wagner

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to my contact at sonic and Columbus Racing memembers will get 10% off saturday night on their order.

This is cool, your efforts are appreciated. Now if we could get more members on CR who aren't just keyboard jockeys...........

This is cool, your efforts are appreciated. Now if we could get more members on CR who aren't just keyboard jockeys...........

That is like asking Paris Hilton to not be a dumb skank.

Should be a good time no matter who or how many show up.

That is like asking Paris Hilton to not be a dumb skank.

Should be a good time no matter who or how many show up.

True, it's just funny how I can count on the same people coming out, and during the day only a few of them post compared to all the postwhores who just sit at home :jerkit:

mabey if you didnt go to homo places you migth have more people ;)

This coming from the guy with a penis car in his sig, I don't see you trying to do anything but you're so quick to knock others efforts :gtfo:

Hard to find "good" places anymore since everybody that likes to play F&F has given the "scene" here a bad name ;)

we live our life one sonic at a time...

This coming from the guy with a penis car in his sig, I don't see you trying to do anything but you're so quick to knock others efforts :gtfo:

oooo yay were going to go stand in a parking lot an bs for 4 hours.... hell go race carts at magic mountin or somethign... im sure youde get more people

ever wonder why so many people go out for the prk22 events. cause its not stading around with a bunch of dudes.. in a parking lot. make it more interesting then standing aroudn an im sure alot more of these "keyboard jockeys" would come out more. sorry but im over the standing in a parking lot scene so you :gtfo:

an only reason why im posting this is cause of your lame ass sig :bangbang:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Drag%20Way%2042%206-27-09/IMG_0780web.jpg

oooo yay were going to go stand in a parking lot an bs for 4 hours.... hell go race carts at magic mountin or somethign... im sure youde get more people

ever wonder why so many people go out for the prk22 events. cause its not stading around with a bunch of dudes.. in a parking lot. make it more interesting then standing aroudn an im sure alot more of these "keyboard jockeys" would come out more. sorry but im over the standing in a parking lot scene so you :gtfo:

Again, if you don't like it don't go. Wagner and I would like to get out of our houses and do something, no matter how dumb you think that is. You or anyone else wants to go out drinking and do bar crawls be my guest, I'm not going to give you shit about it, just cause I'm past the point in my life where I don't feel like dealing the consequences of drinking all night.

If you want to have a pissing match I've got all day so whatever.

Im no keyboard jockey!!!!

your jus homo thas all

Again, if you don't like it don't go. Wagner and I would like to get out of our houses and do something, no matter how dumb you think that is. You or anyone else wants to go out drinking and do bar crawls be my guest, I'm not going to give you shit about it, just cause I'm past the point in my life where I don't feel like dealing the consequences of drinking all night.

If you want to have a pissing match I've got all day so whatever.

lol calm down captain kangaroo i said on the first page how lame an gay it is an that ill see you guys there an be lamnne an gay with you guys

I'm going to Cars & Coffee and then a big all-Tibby meet for the rest of the day...so I might as well make it an all day & night thing. I'll try to round up everyone to head out there. Let's hope the rain is done by then.

LOLZ you two should move into together it would be a great sitcom.

Besides I still owe you a cheeseburger paul for beating me up at 42 since we were racing for them.

As for bar crawls they are ok but they are not car events, they are drinking events two very different things.

You get paid to be a keyboard jockey, not to mention I haven't seen your car in almost a year.

Wait... i do get paid to be a keyboard jockey hehe

And if you wanna see the car you can come see it nothing speacial it sits most action it gets is me parking lot pimping in my complex :lol:

I'm going to stick my nitrous line up your ass next time you bring this up. :eek:

bring what up? btw im fully aware your going to kick my ass this weekend. so i might as well jsut poke the bear....

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Drag%20Way%2042%206-27-09/IMG_0780web.jpg

LOLZ you two should move into together it would be a great sitcom.

Besides I still owe you a cheeseburger paul for beating me up at 42 since we were racing for them.

As for bar crawls they are ok but they are not car events, they are drinking events two very different things.

mm cheeesseeburgggerrrr

You get paid to be a keyboard jockey, not to mention I haven't seen your car in almost a year.

haha

Wait... i do get paid to be a keyboard jockey hehe

And if you wanna see the car you can come see it nothing speacial it sits most action it gets is me parking lot pimping in my complex :lol:

thsi is true. 2 weeks ago when i picke dhis broke ass up to take him to work there were cob webbbs on the tires... wtf