Anyone know of SMALL houses for rent?

iwashmycar

Hopefully the CR crew can help here.... Having searched, all the topics are more about 1000/mo 3 bdrm stuff.

Reason I say small is that i'd like to not spend more than 5-600/mo. for a place. One bedroom is even fine. Yeah i know its nearly impossible to find anything decent for that WITH some type of GARAGE parking and a NON-mud driveway lol. Just thought i'd see if anyone knows of anything. I've seen nice places that friends have scored but in my recent search have not found anything besides the usual apartments..which suck. I had to turn around and leave a complex I drove through today after having 3 speedbumps in 50'...scraped each one..

i'd do a condo, but they are usually pretty new = expensive

I mean I do want to rent, as ill probably move to a real house in about a year, not around here (maybe SC).

No I have no roommates to live with, nor will I probably find one in a short time.

Anyway any leads are much appreciated.

EDIT: I also work off of E Broad near Mt Carmel hospital so close proximity to that would be great...even out towards Pataskala would work

If you cande a little hood, My boss has a smaller 3 bedroom, no basement, single car garage for 600ish

if its really like gangsta hood lol, ill probably pass, but if you know about where its at pm the addy...never hurts to take a look. I have absolutely no need for 3 bdrms, and If the garage isnt secure its def a NO hah

thanks though!

ahh i doubt i could make that drive each and every day though it sounds tempting. also if i buy, then i have to sell.

also,

Checked out Oakbrook...not really doin it for me lol

SUCKS having to make 800/mo. student loan payments :(

3600!? is it burned out/ abandoned? lol Cheapest house on Parkwood seems to be 31,000.00 or so.

Plus I dont think its a smart decision to actually purchase a house in the hood lol...cause then i'd have to sell it in a year