GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
is it a big block? i justr sold a brand new 460block and a brand new 460 crank last weekend.

what kind?

i have a elim block, and a billet crank around here somewhere for the turbo motor if i ever get to that part after i get it back together and blow the spray motor up

Damn you want the whole low down? Nitto 555Rs (I know they suck, don't go there) at 18 psi, BMR torque arm, LCAs, panhard bar, everything else is stock. I have some more things in the works but they won't be on the car for a while. I could only cut a 1.72 60' that day, so aside buying some brackets and changing a few angles, it also needs some shocks, better tires, and a higher stall.

yea i have 0 suspention mods. if u were me what would be the first thing u would do to the suspention to get a better 60'

Guest Removed
yea i have 0 suspention mods. if u were me what would be the first thing u would do to the suspention to get a better 60'

new moser fap 9 with the new torque arm setup...

with adjustable lower control arm mounting points, and the new wave trac diff, and so on

Guest Removed
ic. see if u really wanted to impresas some ppl, u would do it n/a

oh i can..i just have a 2 stage plate and a fogger for shits and grins

that way when you open the hood, no one wants to race :D

i could build a 600ci motor, but i dont want too..its been done...alot

new moser fap 9 with the new torque arm setup...

with adjustable lower control arm mounting points, and the new wave trac diff, and so on

stop tryin to make me a deal on a moser, if i wanna spend two g on a rearend im gonna wait till mine breaks, and its new so it wont be soon. besides a nine inch wont make it any faster. i said the first thing. not a series of things that will be over 3 grand

Guest Removed
stop tryin to make me a deal on a moser, if i wanna spend two g on a rearend im gonna wait till mine breaks, and its new so it wont be soon. besides a nine inch wont make it any faster. i said the first thing. not a series of things that will be over 3 grand

i will with the torque arm set up they have..its called more hook!

yea my buddy has a 622 chevy. what do u plan on running or have run with yours

well it went 11.16@125 with 3rd gear slipping badly 2.2 60' but the 1/8 mile trap was 113

n/a

Are you getting any wheel hop, or does it spin? LCAs and a torque arm off the tranny will help, do some research to see what'll work best for you. If you haven't already tie your car together, f-bodys flex like crazy and stock suspended cars seem to like the stiffness.

i will with the torque arm set up they have..its called more hook!

well it went 11.16@125 with 3rd gear slipping badly 2.2 60' but the 1/8 mile trap was 113

n/a

i take it u dont have much tire under the car? 2.2 60 is kinda off. u could hit 10s easily if u fix that. "its called more hook" lol

Are you getting any wheel hop, or does it spin? LCAs and a torque arm off the tranny will help, do some research to see what'll work best for you. If you haven't already tie your car together, f-bodys flex like crazy and stock suspended cars seem to like the stiffness.

i havent spun yet. but i can tell its close to spinnin. i wanna be able to stall it to 3 grand then just mash it and go. i hate leanin into the throttle.