GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

Guest Removed
LOL you just missed out on some bidness dude!! forget gearheads, im callin TEAM OUTPUT baby!!!

im not missing out...it will just cost more when i have to fix someone else's fuck ups! :D

go ahead, call them first :cool:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/poloraidi1032020.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/poloraidi1032017.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/poloraidi1032016.jpg

the last ones a few of the club members

fixxed..stop using url tags and use {img] tags in the photobucket

im not missing out...it will just cost more when i have to fix someone else's fuck ups! :D

go ahead, call them first :cool:

All i know is im havin the motor built as we speak, CP 100mm pistons, Manley rods, ARP studs and possibly a 262 or 272 cam plus a nasty snail and E85 tune. Should be slow still, but more fun.

After all this Subaru bullshit, im gettin a C6 Z (way faster) after the winter.

Guest Removed
All i know is im havin the motor built as we speak, CP 100mm pistons, Manley rods, ARP studs and possibly a 262 or 272 cam plus a nasty snail and E85 tune. Should be slow still, but more fun.

After all this Subaru bullshit, im gettin a C6 Z (way faster) after the winter.

who is building it?

installing?

Guest Removed
eureka!!

i like dysons better...buy eurekas are ok i guess

Fowlers is building and Ryan at Slowmo is installing

IDK i have an odd feelin im gonna get it back with a B series motor in it.

:nod: :D

Guest Removed
another question. why did my little box thing go down to red when itwas gray

cause people are neg- reping you

like the stickies say..so stop being a homo..i neg repd you, and it went red, jeffro pos rep you and you was grey, sti fuck stick neg reped you and you are red again...

so go modifie that fail of a intro of yours, or you will never get in ...:p

hey everyone im new to the site but have been on the forums for awhile, i have a car club in northeast ohio, its called canton lsx, our clubs basically open to any general motors v8s. we have about three gatherings a year, a dyno day, a track day, and alot of cruises. it doesnt cost a thing, we have technical help on hand 24/7, we have our own shop that does performance work with plenty of experience. if u have any questions please send me a message or u can find me on ls1 tech, thanks

edit. i was drunk when i wrote this, ive gotten everything straightened out now and have met some good guys on the site thank you for all your help. hope to meet more locals

No no no, redo it that still sucks.

One of the guys - repped you(negative) because your car runs and his doesnt. Read a few posts back.

lol i wrote him a fucking NOVEL on why i neg repped him and i put my name next to it!!!!! Come on!!

Brian will let you in, no worries man, you seem cool, i mean fuck, id let you even attempt to lick track bite off my shoe, thats how much i like you. You know what i mean man?

so it drops just like that? i figured he could +rep me for having a nice car

no, it seems your teadering on the edge, one post pushes you the other direction. how many red, and how many green do you have in your user cp?