GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

EDIT: this is my real intro:

Hi guys, my name is Joe and I am from massillon. I learned about this site from ls1tech. I am the founding member of a local car forum called canton lsx I have been into cars for about 8 yrs because i grew up around em. Some past cars are, 93 eldorado, 55 cadillac fleetwood, 85 chevy stepside. I joined CR to learn more about local activities. I have posted pics of my ride.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/poloraidi1032010.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/cantonlsx279.jpg

Edited by 2001ws6-500hp
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've talked to you over on LS1tech, and you seem cool, but if you want to be a part of this site some pics and a desciption of your car and yourself would be neccesary. Glad to see you're out exploring other local sites, this one is great once you're actually on it.

Guest tbutera2112
if this guy was advertising anything other than an ls1 he would have been crucified already....you guys all fucking suck, biased as hell

if this guy was advertising anything other than an ls1 he would have been crucified already....you guys all fucking suck, biased as hell

-rep for pointless post

OP read the sticky get your shit together and you should be fine. It seeps like you have more brains than most.

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
-rep for pointless post

OP read the sticky get your shit together and you should be fine. It seeps like you have more brains than most.

-rep for being a biased mod

Guest Removed

i have to agree.

boosting a lsx site and shop, and nothing about sponsorship shit has been said...

which his post is very border line on crossing IMO.

but this place is f-body biased anyway...but we all just have to deal with it.:(

wow, whole lotta haters on this site i take it, i am new to the site and do one thing wrong and its the end of the fuckin world.

anyways for those of u who are on here to talk about cars and not just to bash ppl, heres what i got:

2001 ws6, black on black

mods:

lid, k&n, bellows, descreened and ported maf, ported and polished throttle body, ls6 intake, prc 5.3 stg 2.5 heads. torquer v.3 cam, longtubes, ory, and corsa cat-back.

and i have yet to figure out how to post pics or i would

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

wow, whole lotta haters on this site i take it, i am new to the site and do one thing wrong and its the end of the fuckin world.

anyways for those of u who are on here to talk about cars and not just to bash ppl, heres what i got:

2001 ws6, black on black

mods:

lid, k&n, bellows, descreened and ported maf, ported and polished throttle body, ls6 intake, prc 5.3 stg 2.5 heads. torquer v.3 cam, longtubes, ory, and corsa cat-back.

Got any pics hosted on photobucket or any other site?

put the url to the pic in the brackets like this, url make sense?

Guest Removed

2001 ws6, black on black

mods:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1743

oh look, a thread on how to post pics...humm, maybe if you would have read stickies like a good noob you would know this. but no, you decide not to read the rules of this site, and get the intro all wrong, and want to call us haters because you didnt read the rules? and if we are so bad, do you really wnat us on your web site? that normally turn into like 50 or more people signing up, and about 40 or so getting banned..lol

alright guys look im new, so what, i dont know everything there is to know about posting shit, the only thing i know how to do is drag and drop or copy and paste. i read the stickies, i still dont understand, so if u could just stop the bashing already, posting stupid pictures of a boat turning over? immature? i defanitly know there aernt too many ppl who are on here to talk about cars. the title of the thread was ls1 guys come in, that means u guys with the mustangs and rice dont have to read it. so dont come in and complain when no one is forcing u to be here.