GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: this is my real intro:

Hi guys, my name is Joe and I am from massillon. I learned about this site from ls1tech. I am the founding member of a local car forum called canton lsx I have been into cars for about 8 yrs because i grew up around em. Some past cars are, 93 eldorado, 55 cadillac fleetwood, 85 chevy stepside. I joined CR to learn more about local activities. I have posted pics of my ride.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/poloraidi1032010.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac162/2001ws6-500hp/cantonlsx279.jpg

hey everyone im new to the site but have been on the forums for awhile, i have a car club in northeast ohio, its called canton lsx, our clubs basically open to any general motors v8s. we have about three gatherings a year, a dyno day, a track day, and alot of cruises. it doesnt cost a thing, we have technical help on hand 24/7, we have our own shop that does performance work with plenty of experience. if u have any questions please send me a message or u can find me on ls1 tech, thanks

edit. i was drunk when i wrote this, ive gotten everything straightened out now and have met some good guys on the site thank you for all your help. hope to meet more locals

much better, now you can go tell your friends, and inform them of the right way to come on this site.

lol i wrote him a fucking NOVEL on why i neg repped him and i put my name next to it!!!!! Come on!!

Brian will let you in, no worries man, you seem cool, i mean fuck, id let you even attempt to lick track bite off my shoe, thats how much i like you. You know what i mean man?

no.....lol

Guest Removed
much better, now you can go tell your friends, and inform them of the right way to come on this site.

please do...cause i am one of the nicer annoying people here..well in this thread :p

Guest Removed
i wouldnt even let rob do that.....its a big deal and when i say "its" im talking about my 1/4inch peel-back. you know what mean now?

im going to laugh when cory puts that b18c5 in there and your stuck with fwd, and still have a top mounted interfailure :p

Guest Removed
how do i see what i posted in his rep? Also how do i see what people are pstin in my rep?

click on your user cp, in the top tool bar and scroll down..you cant see his tho

Guest Removed
Let me sign into one of my other 10 accounts and I will +rep you in.

I am really

Gearhead

Jeffro

OH8STI

ND2RACE

V8BEAST

NOTBRIAN

Formulized

Gillbot

Alex

and

Jasson

I was just messin man.

:wtf:

you could never be me :gtfo:

lol, 10 page oven thread? has that ever happened?

it will not get to 10 pages.....maybe 8. Look through the chick oven threads they go from 1 post to 10,000 faster than your first sexual experience.