wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

Tell his bitch ass to stop talking shit online and come to Columbus... Then we'll see who ends up in a hospital.

The internet is serious business and I can be an ethug too. For the low low price of $19.99 I too can show you how to make empty threats over the interwebs. This guy purchased my motivational video and now he is a hard ass with a keyboard. Wouldnt you like to be this cool too? If you act fast we will also throw in a 500hp f-body that only has 300hp.

I am going to post pictures of Brock Lesnar and say that is what I look like. This is great I have never seen somone get sooo worked up over my kidding around.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell his bitch ass to stop talking shit online and come to Columbus... Then we'll see who ends up in a hospital.

The internet is serious business and I can be an ethug too. For the low low price of $19.99 I too can show you how to make empty threats over the interwebs. This guy purchased my motivational video and now he is a hard ass with a keyboard. Wouldnt you like to be this cool too? If you act fast we will also throw in a 500hp f-body that only has 300hp.

Your thuggery just made me poop. And not like how Vanessa Hudgens makes me poop.

I'm talking fear-poop.

how bout u drive the muther fucker there and run killer times. thats what its all about, face it, we build our cars so that maybe one day a rich bastard is beside us at a light, in a car that he payed way too much money, for and he thinks hes fast, and u waste his ass. not sittin at a light and u say hold on let me go home get my full slick car that runs straight headers, trailer it here and i gotta hook it up to my lap top and tune it for 45 minutes prior, i think the light would turn green by then. drive it to the track, drive it home

Officially the longest run-on sentence ever. *Golf Clap*

Wouldnt it be funny if all the mods from all the forums got together and banned him. We would make history with the first official mass banning to show we in Ohio dont take kindly to overbutthurtism.

I am having to much fun with him! This is great it is like the old days of car sites when ricers where all the rage.

I am having to much fun with him! This is great it is like the old days of car sites when ricers where all the rage.

You got a problem with ricers !?!? Me and you are going to have a little thumb-wrestling action, and win or lose you'll be in the hospital ... with a partially dislocated thumb.

You got a problem with ricers !?!? Me and you are going to have a little thumb-wrestling action, and win or lose you'll be in the hospital ... with a partially dislocated thumb.

Take a number he has called me out on cleveland racing :)

I need to take him up on his offer in Ray's car

this saddens me! i only have 280 hp..................:(

right back at you..dont you have a a/c system to replace or something?:p

im on lunch..

im done for the day. besides, getting the camaro ready to spank some slow-pars tonite!:eek:

LMAO! someone just changed my name........fucker!

im done for the day. besides, getting the camaro ready to spank some slow-pars tonite!:eek:

I am about to give him the number for the pluged nickel and tell him to call me to set up a race :)

Your thuggery just made me poop. And not like how Vanessa Hudgens makes me poop.

I'm talking fear-poop.

Nice names :lol:

why spanks you kind sr:cool:

He is going full tilt after me! He called me a "jew" in my intro thread.

If you are feeling bad about yourself today just go read his posts you will feel like the smartest, best looking, big dick swingin SOB this side of the Ohio River!

I feel bad for Cleveland Racing posting that much on there now :(

Guest Removed
im done for the day. besides, getting the camaro ready to get spanked some slow-pars tonite!:eek:

fixxed nice name :bangbang: