yuengling in columbus

Akula

Well that's good to know! I saw it on the Ruby Tuesday's menu on a job in Elizabethtown, KY - really sounded great - then the waitress told me they didn't have it at that location (and no it wasn't a dry county)!!! So, just to be sure one doesn't waste a trip - which Ruby Tuesday?

(I would like ot think all in a particular market DO have it, but....)

Well that's good to know! I saw it on the Ruby Tuesday's menu on a job in Elizabethtown, KY - really sounded great - then the waitress told me they didn't have it at that location (and no it wasn't a dry county)!!! So, just to be sure one doesn't waste a trip - which Ruby Tuesday?

(I would like ot think all in a particular market DO have it, but....)

Is there more than one Ruby Tuesday in Hilliard?

Want! For those who've never had it, I wouldn't say it's the best beer out there but it's probably my favorite "cheaper" beer.

I had gallons of the stuff while I was in Key West a couple of weeks ago. I always pick up a case or 2 when I go through PA, even though buying beer there in a pain in the balls. Now they just need to get it somewhere in Delaware. Maybe I should write a letter to BW3 and Hoggy's...

I love Yuengling, got a case of it at the house. But Genesse is my new favorite. Mmmm steel worker beer.

There is nothin better than a Genny and a Beef on Weck