parting out. 89 mustang.

Ryan218

you got 1/2 the shit i was pming him about on 2 different forums...

i was wanting the rolling chassis, but i really wanted the fornt clip with headlights and inte parts etc...which most of which you got

:(

im having a hard enough time keep straight who is who and wants what. i had 23 voice mails by the time i left for work at5:30 and didnt check my phone till 2:30am.

the front clip is still there..along with the hood. and i stll have the stock head lights. and this better not be needed for a 4 eye converison. that 86 Gt is far to nice for that to happen.

if people want parts they just need to come down here and tell me what they want and ill pull it off.

I need an ebrake cable set, willing to pull them and sell?

sure can.

Guest Removed

no i wanted the clear head lights for, front clip and what interior parts i could use for mine.

4 eye is staying 4 eye...hell i have been thinking of making mine a 4 eye.

no i wanted the clear head lights for, front clip and what interior parts i could use for mine.

4 eye is staying 4 eye...hell i have been thinking of making mine a 4 eye.

a guy wants to come a buy the driver fender. but i dont want to seperate the front clip honestly. come over and take a look at the car. and pick what you want. i have a few people come over tonight to look at it for stuff so the sooner you do the more there will be left.

need to get the car gone. sunday is tearing the car apart day. found a hatch i want and need to clear room and make some cash! make an offer on anything and everything. all needs to go!

614-833-9977

call/text me and andy are in the garage right now tearing some stuff off.

• 3 weeks later...